Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

KayEff

[CSE] XBL Match Finder/GG Thread v2

they don't need to because your controller does it for them!!!!

mAc you should come fight me now. :/

nah im all washed up

cant stop trolling anymore, its like a switch flipped and i cant turn it off. hotaru 4x all day every day

i'm willing to bet half the people calling psn free would not be able to take a match off my tager

CHALLENGE ISSUED

But PSN IS free!

*drumroll*

You know I'm starting to worry here that some people actually won't get it.

this is really cold though. what did our games mean to you. you just start screwing around at some point because it's PSN, or what. I would've liked to see what your lambda was really like.

I took our matches seriously at first, then my roommates started coming back from classes and all the noise was a bit distracting. about halfway in I said "fuck it I'm not gonna even try playing serious"

though right now my "playing serious" is just going for guard breaks and keeping people out (by the book playing). I don't want anyone to see my stuff till the last week before CP. Only CMSora and nemesis have seen some of the mixups and resets I came up with.

You guys need to relax. The ps3 does have more players for this game first off. Second off, the whole reason the "Ps3 has better players than xbox live" started because it was true when people actually played this game. More top players used the ps3 instead of the xbox, so the statement was very true. Third, calling roughly over half of your own community ass on a forum is extremely rude and can only further divide the community. Part of me feels like this relates to some petty console war that was cool when the consoles came out like 6 years ago or something. In any case, it's also ridiculous for you guys to call them bad when the reality is, you're not much better xbl. No, you guys are roughly the same, there are just more players on the ps3..

Iunno, around dustloop we may all be around the same level but when it comes to overall community, XBL is definitely stronger. I don't have to work at all for wins when roomhopping on PSN. No bursts used, double perfect happens way too much, even in random "High level" rooms. XBL has some pretty good random players that make me work to win. (Or XBL is small enough that its easier to come across good players).

and netplay's input lag, oh how much I hate you. It makes litchis staff micro-delays and microdash 2Ds a bitch.

you won't be able to play for real when CP comes out anyway though since you'll be learning how to play

But PSN IS free!

*drumroll*

You know I'm starting to worry here that some people actually won't get it.

i dont get it

how can you charge for something that has no games

i dont get it

how can you charge for something that has no games

they get you with warranty fees

I took our matches seriously at first, then my roommates started coming back from classes and all the noise was a bit distracting. about halfway in I said "fuck it I'm not gonna even try playing serious"

though right now my "playing serious" is just going for guard breaks and keeping people out (by the book playing). I don't want anyone to see my stuff till the last week before CP. Only CMSora and nemesis have seen some of the mixups and resets I came up with.

I am disappointed. If you're going to do that you shouldn't be upset if I tell people your lambda is free. you should screw around with your subs.

I am disappointed. If you're going to do that you shouldn't be upset if I tell people your lambda is free. you should screw around with your subs.

But i won most of our games even with screwing around :/

Play me tomorrow. Hopefully i can get motivated and warmed up enough that you see my 3 match zone before i start screwing up. (my peak ability usually dwindles after 3 matches)

But i won most of our games even with screwing around :/

Play me tomorrow. Hopefully i can get motivated and warmed up enough that you see my 3 match zone before i start screwing up. (my peak ability usually dwindles after 3 matches)

I remember you winning with your subs and your lambda making cookie look like goro.

what's with you xbl guys and your strange quirks with only being able to play 3 games and such.

3 match zone. thats more like a flash :eng101:

why does everybody only last like 5 games before they die

i play like 5000 matches and im fine

also bibi drove me to post this

i warned you man, i told you dawg, etc

ggs and bgs to AceKillah. Was fun in the beginning but if you're not going to take it seriously I don't feel like playing with you anymore.

gg's. im guessing you just late tech to get out of those tager resets? or do they cover multiple options and i just have to guess?

For me its 3 matches, for others, its like 10. I spend so much time in training mode coming up with gimmicks to warm up before playing that by the time I'm fully warmed up I'm almost burnt out.

And I'll be honest, while my lambda itself hasn't been bad, my predictions and reads have been getting increasingly bad, its just more obvious with lambda. I need to get my XB360 and play against mac and snazzymuffin. Playing against those 2 always ups my game.

at this rate my post count will be so huge that you will be banning 3/4 of dustloop

every now and then i notice some other, non-mac posts on the fringes

3 match zone. thats more like a flash :eng101:

why does everybody only last like 5 games before they die

i play like 5000 matches and im fine

also bibi drove me to post this

Fighting you is exhausting that's why

Soo much to keep track of and the sheer amount of concentration needed to continue to play at top form it aint easy.

or maybe you have simply evolved past us puny humans and became 1 with the void

I can fight mac just fine. Usually. We are about even.

Sometimes I body mac 10-0, sometimes we go 1-1, and sometimes it looks like I'm a sandbag.

disclaimer: minor exaggerations