Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Amadeous

[CSE] PSN Match Finder/GG Thread

GG's to Ayahshii, Dontexplain, Gigaitachi and the randoms.

#Ragna mirrors

GGs. I'll learn one day when Ragna Time starts and it works, don't try to be smart. Just keep playing with my face on the pad and do dumb shit. So much more success that way.

GGs to errol last night. I had fun but I really have to practice combos against Makoto in training mode.

GGs to a few people in ranked and for running into WIZZmaa. Missed you. <3

You can say it, but they wouldn't have been good games. I can't remember the last time anyone relevant had a good time playing me. I was absolutely pathetic tonight. I trained and reviewed and and rested up this week so I would not have what happened tonight happen. Now I'm disgusted with myself for performing so badly. AND I said I would go to TSB next week. Every day like this I think I don't belong going there anymore and I'm just wasting everyone's time by trying to play.

I absolutely hate feeling like this and I hate being so incapable after trying to identify and seal up problems in my skills. I've bought and broken too much equipment to turn back, and I don't know what to say when I'm doing everything I can to prove I'm taking everyone's advice only to continue being a joke to most players and being unable to force people to get real.

I'm also tried going for walks and changing diet and running more. Nothing really feels different.

Anyways, I'll probably try again saturday or sunday night - then this coming week I'll need a lot of matches - I'll have to make coffee because those are going to be long streamed sessions with both practice and netplay parts. Hopefully saturday I won't look like a fucking clown trying to play anything.

Learn bang.... see how easily you stop caring when you experience the epicness that is fuuuuuu ri ka zannn rai tumblr_mfvlukL8bg1rif2eso1_500.gif

Edit: Real talk though you should try him. He has a lower learning curve than litchi but you still have combos that still do about the same amount of damage. fastest charcter in the game next to tao, highest health next to tager, bang style nails give you almost unlimited options on your mix up. you can play him anyway you want, yomi, oki, AA G to A. he's a one size fits all, if you can get used to the lack of range and reversal options outside of ashura you'll be ok. Even then bang style bumpers make range even less of a problem and add to his mixup pontential. I used to main litchi in CT. So trust me I know where your coming from but when I picked up bang I never looked back. I'v been playing him since CT and hes so fun to play that I'v never switched.

Bang's a fucking arsehole, dumbest char ever

and that's why I play bang..... Most legit character in the game and we still get hate. Remember kids if your not being hated on your doing something wrong. Shout outs to casuals at my house and BEER.

Not having a go man, everyone wants to recruit people to learn their mains, having said that, anyone wanna learn tsubaki, bottom tier badassery!

Learn bang.... see how easily you stop caring when you experience the epicness that is fuuuuuu ri ka zannn rai tumblr_mfvlukL8bg1rif2eso1_500.gif

Edit: Real talk though you should try him. He has a lower learning curve than litchi but you still have combos that still do about the same amount of damage. fastest charcter in the game next to tao, highest health next to tager, bang style nails give you almost unlimited options on your mix up. you can play him anyway you want, yomi, oki, AA G to A. he's a one size fits all, if you can get used to the lack of range and reversal options outside of ashura you'll be ok. Even then bang style bumpers make range even less of a problem and add to his mixup pontential. I used to main litchi in CT. So trust me I know where your coming from but when I picked up bang I never looked back. I'v been playing him since CT and hes so fun to play that I'v never switched.

Bang has the 3rd highest Hp in the game.... Haku-men has the second. An Bang is tied with Jin for 3rd iirc.

Not having a go man, everyone wants to recruit people to learn their mains, having said that, anyone wanna learn tsubaki, bottom tier badassery!

I want to get good with Tsubaki T_T I was trying to practice the swagalicious 623C > j.214B (w) > j.C stuff yesterday and I did it a few times but then my thumb locks up and it's a hot mess. I'm so shitty at DPs. Teach me your ways ;o;

The mid screen DP whiffs can be tricky and tbh generally leave you in the air and therefore a bad position.

She has a different kind of DP whiff in the corner which is very practical and damaging. To start try something like 22d > 6cc > 623c > delay j.236a (whiff) > 214d > 5c > 2c > 236b > 214b > 22b in the corner.

This can be optimised but it's a good startin point.

For relatively easy swag and big damage try the 3D route. This is basically 623d > j236d > j214d. You can do this 3 times in a row with distortion finish from a 5 charge mugen.

Set the training options to 5 charges and try

5cc > 214214d > (623d > j236d > j214d) x3 > 236236d

Not too hard, looks sick and deals huge damage

Bang's a fucking arsehole, dumbest char ever

:HA:-Im sorry what? Tsubaki, Zantetsu and D . your life is over.

and that's why I play bang..... Most legit character in the game and we still get hate. Remember kids if your not being hated on your doing something wrong. Shout outs to casuals at my house and BEER.

:HA:- the hells going on in here? Are you all forgetting something?

If you can't block zantetsu then you deserve to die

looks like virtually everyone ive fought deserved that death.

tumblr_mfvlukL8bg1rif2eso1_500.gif

Don't be hating lol ashra vs Yukikaze lets go

cant atm bought to play SF3OE with soba

man, I figured out what is going on. Makoto combos are hella tighter vs noel than other characters.

range is so ass too. really have to cofnirm any hit into 6c sigh.

man, I figured out what is going on. Makoto combos are hella tighter vs noel than other characters.

range is so ass too. really have to cofnirm any hit into 6c sigh.

Isn't that normal for Noel? Noel has a weird hitbox. I know that near the corner, the second hit of Lambda's 6DD will whiff if she blocks the first hit.

Isn't that normal for Noel? Noel has a weird hitbox. I know that near the corner, the second hit of Lambda's 6DD will whiff if she blocks the first hit.

dunno. but 5cc whiffs on air hit really damn easy against her, and comet cannon is a lot harder to time properly as well.

its common knowledge noel has a seriously weird hitbox. even some combos with hakumen require me to use a different attack to keep it going because itll either lol 2C whiff...2C...whiffing...in the corner, or etc>jC>5C wont connect properly so i have to JC>JB>5C.

its common knowledge noel has a seriously weird hitbox. even some combos with hakumen require me to use a different attack to keep it going because itll either lol 2C whiff...2C...whiffing...in the corner, or etc>jC>5C wont connect properly so i have to JC>JB>5C.

http://www.dustloop.com/guides/bbcse/hitbox/hakumen/ha232_08.png this can whiff? loll