Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Amadeous

[CSE] PSN Match Finder/GG Thread

GGs, I thought you did alright. I don't think I'm that good myself so I didn't think anything of the "OK" thing.

Are you crazy?? Your Bang is too good!

GGs TD, Crossfire, Zeth, and random dude.

fuck YOU and fuck everything else too

lavarinth will not be pleased

prince.gif is never pleased

I can't believe you ran off whining.

I warned you about Lavarinth, bro. I TOLD YOU DAWG. I TOLD YOU!

GGs, I thought you did alright. I don't think I'm that good myself so I didn't think anything of the "OK" thing.

GG, and sorry for leaving the first time. I sent a friend request to EPIC POTATOCHIP cause of his other message and he asked for an invite after I joined your room. I figured it'd be better for 5 of us to play at once instead of the 4 of us, so I 1v1'd with him instead.

I got robbed (twice no less), lol. GG though.

You don't have to explain yourself to me XD. I understand. Besides, I saw when potatochip posted his ggs and pieced two and two together.

I can't believe you ran off whining.

I can't believe you registered an account just to say that. :kitty:

Still don't recognize a lot of the PSN regulars names...but ggs to all I played this weekend!

Getting kicked after you win one match.... awesome. Getting kicked after you won a match and having the host tell you your too good....... Priceless. That's why when I play blazblue I play like IDGAF. Good games psn, trolls, traps, salty "pro's", and the occasional guy hating, salty quiting no life women on bb. You guys always make me feel so welcome.

Wow and you guys had a whole thread about getting people to get involved in netplay and get hype since you didn't get into EVO. Astonishing.

Wow and you guys had a whole thread about getting people to get involved in netplay and get hype since you didn't get into EVO. Astonishing.

Dunno what you expect from a casual stream that you hold every day. The tournament on sunday barely got people watching.

The fact that we even had a netplay tournament is cause for celebration imo. Can't exactly expect a million people to want to watch it though.

Here's hoping CP console release will see some good hype.

I suppose so - I guess I stream so much it's hard to appreciate the streams people plan to watch.

Anyways - I don't like how I played or practiced tonight.