Sign in to follow this  
sibladeko

Arcana Heart

Saki... even if she will be my main. I admit she plays kinda standard but at least the Joe Higashi is within her. THRUST KICK! Besides cool beauties FTW! The game looks faster and more solid now. All we can do is wait.

I am still debating wether I'll use saki or lilica. Probably start with saki to learn the game a bit, then move to lilica and then from there I'll choose which one. Though I am leaning so much more towards lilica. But, we'll see.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NrDH0sj33eM

THIS CHARACTER NEEDS TO BE FUCKIN BANNED LOOK HOW BROKEN THAT MOVE IS

also is it just me or do you get more emphasized pushblock with the wind element

i also noticed when one character activated the little green vine arcana, they started to regain health. i didn't notice that with the others or maybe my eyes are just WUSSIN OUT

zero you're nuts i swear pretty cool how the arcana gives more benefits than just extra moves, though!

that park is the konoha stage

rofl

Mei-fang is the big breasted middle school attending robot, right?

ya dude

So I log into u2b one day and my entire subscription page is filled with...just arcana hearts videos. :V Anyway arcanaarcana and sukumizuzangi seem to be updating a storm. Slime girl has some really scary shit, those loops deal ridiculous amounts plus with lightning she just chucks the super then goes for a spinning lolidriver right when it lands on you...I've seen one person escape it by activating through it.

Finally saw a vid of main-punchy-girl, wherein she went nuts and killed the ninja girl. Weird that it's taken me so long to see a vid of her. She certainly doesn't seem bad... more like a less safe, more damaging version of kick-girl.

...those loops deal ridiculous amounts plus with lightning she just chucks the super then goes for a spinning lolidriver right when it lands on you...I've seen one person escape it by activating through it.

Speaking of which, has anyone figured out what's the limit to how many activations you get per round (if it exists)?

Sign in to follow this