Kurushii

[P4A/P4AU] PSN Match Finder/GG Thread

The salt is real tonight lmfao ggs to everyone in the junes lobby

*EDIT* Good late night games to DivineShadow777. Went into the lab and found some depressing stuff. a lot of adachi block strings are easily beat by Kanji ground and anti air command grabs. oh and supers beat them as well. Gonna cry myself to sleep to and work on neutral lol. Oh right hop does beat C and D grab. I'm guessing netplay threw my timing off.

Netplay always makes me salty...whether I win or lose, I feel like many players out there are just interested in stealing matches they don't deserve rather than learning the matchups and playing the game properly.

Lately I've been on guilty gear and if I'm fighting Ky, I feel like this is what's going through their minds: "I need to make a comeback...and I know greed sever is near unblockable online...lets hope lag is on my side" and then they greed sever repeatedly to make up the differential.

Hmmmm, strange. I honestly feel nothing when I win or lose online.....cause, you know, it's online. The most I'll get is a laugh or a "hmph" when I get hit by things I'm relatively sure I was blocking, teching etc.

Mortons called...

35a2og3.png

Accustomed (no I didn't pick up Minazuki. Just derping around)

This is not reassuring...

GGs to:

jeffnevins

• Always enjoy our matches, you should disrespect me more though, my pressure gets linear sometimes.

• mrpacman10
  • X-52392

YunaShirogane

• Come crunch time, I usually crap myself, the lack of immediate buttons on my part suprised me.

FruitPawnch

• I feel you are not a netplayer in a general sense, therefore, I can never win against your Aki...

vKhalinpopopodhd

• You done leveled up on me since last time, them combos

darkanimator7

• Red axe...it hurts

Atarax570

• You mean command supers can clash? Or does Liz have invul at the start?
  • *jumps for the crossup, gets AoA booked to death* TEH BOOK!!!
  • Sometime my effort to AA too much gets me in trouble, I might work on that.

Abandon12

• I heard mention of George Bush and Omega Mode; honestly don't remeber the games...

Netplay salt would kill me within the week if I let it get to me, like Rubedo said, it's how people use it

If I held every L that dooby gave me, I'd be buried in Ls, not one W in sight from what I remember...

From what I remeber from playing Hyderu's Ken, (gg btw if I forgot) he has a lot fo safe pressure because

of Koro. I think you just have to hold everything until you exit blockstun.

GGs to:

jeffnevins

• Always enjoy our matches, you should disrespect me more though, my pressure gets linear sometimes.

Thanks, ggs.  Glad you enjoy the matches.  Same here.  Yeah, sometimes I get extra-cautious on defense & lose the opportunity to counterattack.  Looking forward to doing some Junes & player room again this weekend.

While I'm here, thanks for giving me a reason to hate Ken AXIS. Oh and thanks for showing me that you could combo 2 supers too. GGs.

Atarax570

• You mean command supers can clash? Or does Liz have invul at the start?
  • *jumps for the crossup, gets AoA booked to death* TEH BOOK!!!
  • Sometime my effort to AA too much gets me in trouble, I might work on that.

• Hah, the Wail was my response to what I thought was your SB Atom Smasher. When I realized you were using your own Wail I wasn't sure what was going to happen. Liz does have a moment of invincibility during her ghastly wail, and apparently Adachi does too, so we both missed.
  • Every AoA I do is a misinput, which unfortunately happens a bit too frequently than they should, so that was just a happy accident.
  • I don't think your AA attempts were a bad idea. I often approach from the air and your 2Bs were pretty devastating to my usual game plan. Of course, trying to be smarter with them would always be nice too.

Also, first post here, so GGs to everyone I've ever played.

GGs to Kaze the Margaret player from yesterday. Had to stay on my toes to avoid that mine field she lays out with her personas lol.

Hopefully I can find another player for MU experience today. I still need to fight more Teddie, Mitsuru, Labrys/Shabrys and a bunch of other characters lol.

with the evo announcement and me having to leave my offline scene for college, I'll be netplaying a lot more. if you see DinotailDinotail at Junes please play with me! I get bored and lonely :'(

I've played AXIS twice and our connections just don't agree. I wish they did because I could always use some Ken experience.

Yeah I wish we could play, unfortunately my connection doesn't like working some days.

We tried not too long ago and it was just us not having good connection to each other.

ggs to grant_chi Kanji, USAdikov Sho, divine shadow Kanji,  that Margeret player with a long name, and to anyone else in Junes I may have missed!

The salt is real tonight lmfao ggs to everyone in the junes lobby

*EDIT* Good late night games to DivineShadow777. Went into the lab and found some depressing stuff. a lot of adachi block strings are easily beat by Kanji ground and anti air command grabs. oh and supers beat them as well. Gonna cry myself to sleep to and work on neutral lol. Oh right hop does beat C and D grab. I'm guessing netplay threw my timing off.

HAHAHAHAHA AHAHAHAHAHAH HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH 

Scrub thinks that "hop" beats D grab. Oh god oh yes. Please, oh please don't think that. Nah nah that's what kanji want's you to think don't fall for that. If you think kanji is going for the grab and your somehow not shocked please jump the hell out of there. Do NOT hop. Any kanji who has atleast heard of grant_chi will have a surprise ready for you if you don't. Ah man all that laughing kind of made me sound evil. I can fix that. umm gg?

Anywhat umm gg people I have fought recently. Like Dinotail! Teddie is so cute and I think I'm one of the few kanji's who is NOW starting to realize what options we have against his stubby short legs and the like.

Also hi Atarax how's it going. Nice to see ya here buddy. Play nice now Atarax!

And accustomed! I SEE YU. AND THE NEXT TIME YOU SHO UP IN PERSONA. I WILL BRING MY FORCE TO BEAR AGAINST YOU. SO I HOPE YOU KEN TAKE IT.

HA 

HAHA

I get the last laugh.

P.S. I will have my revenge on you A.X.I.S. just you wait for it. I'll fight you,beat you and

sho you up.

HAHAHAHAHA AHAHAHAHAHAH HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH 

Scrub thinks that "hop" beats D grab. Oh god oh yes. Please, oh please don't think that. Nah nah that's what kanji want's you to think don't fall for that. If you think kanji is going for the grab and your somehow not shocked please jump the hell out of there. Do NOT hop. Any kanji who has atleast heard of grant will have a surprise ready for you if you don't. Ah man all that laughing kind of made me sound evil. I can fix that. umm gg?

Anywhat umm gg people I have fought recently. Like Dinotail! Teddie is so cute and I think I'm one of the few kanji's who is NOW starting to realize what options we have against his stubby short legs and the like.

Also hi Atarax how's it going. Nice to see ya here buddy. Play nice now Atarax!

And accustomed! I SEE YU. AND THE NEXT TIME YOU SHO UP IN PERSONA. I WILL BRING MY FORCE TO BEAR AGAINST YOU. SO I HOPE YOU KEN TAKE IT.

HA 

HAHA

I get the last laugh.

P.S. I will have my revenge on you A.X.I.S. just you wait for it. I'll fight you,beat you and

sho you up.

Hop's invul to throws from the first frame, so his reasoning's not far off. It's just the timing of the hop that's important. If the Kanji delays his command grab it will catch hops. That's the whole point of Kanji, mixing up command grabs and normals after a knockdown to force the opponent to guess.

Hop's invul to throws from the first frame, so his reasoning's not far off. It's just the timing of the hop that's important. If the Kanji delays his command grab it will catch hops. That's the whole point of Kanji, mixing up command grabs and normals after a knockdown to force the opponent to guess.

I see your reasoning and it's not flawed but your missing one important thing. Kanji's new forward movement on D grab. If I input it on their wakeup and they hop it will grab them. So technically I can cover wake-up mashing and hops at the same time. Which is why I always advice a hop and an air persona move for the extra air time and chance to catch kanji on his C and D grabs.

I see your reasoning and it's not flawed but your missing one important thing. Kanji's new forward movement on D grab. If I input it on their wakeup and they hop it will grab them. So technically I can cover wake-up mashing and hops at the same time. Which is why I always advice a hop and an air persona move for the extra air time and chance to catch kanji on his C and D grabs.

Went back in the lab and yeah he can cover both options easily lol. Hop j2d can beat it.

Oh and why does everyone want revenge against axis? Is he destroying everyone?

HA 

HAHA

I get the last laugh.

I enjoyed this. Well, time for me to lace up my big boy pants. I'll be on the lookout.

• Hah, the Wail was my response to what I thought was your SB Atom Smasher. When I realized you were using your own Wail I wasn't sure what was going to happen. Liz does have a moment of invincibility during her ghastly wail, and apparently Adachi does too, so we both missed.
  • Every AoA I do is a misinput, which unfortunately happens a bit too frequently than they should, so that was just a happy accident.
  • I don't think your AA attempts were a bad idea. I often approach from the air and your 2Bs were pretty devastating to my usual game plan. Of course, trying to be smarter with them would always be nice too.

Also, first post here, so GGs to everyone I've ever played.

• I JUST learned that D wail is NOT what I want to wakeup with, C version is 0f apparently.
  • Damn, everything beats me...
  • I try to "read" out when people are going to IAD, and 2B accordingly, doesn't always work.

GGs to you, hope to play you again.

More GGs to:

PhantomEmperor

• Oh snap, people play Teddie, oh crap people play Teddie aggressively
  • "Drills are fun!"

GreekAngel

• When I actually look at the glide, it physically hurts my eyes
  • *burst is eaten* Well, this combo will hurt.
  • I'll need more Yosuke experience, so I'll be back if you'll have me.

lordscanlan

• I don't remember this honestly...

HazeRoiky

• Yukiko; my bane. Yukiko in lag...do I even...

GSSetCSS

• Darn, we lagged too. Wish we could've kept going.

tomato_of_doom

• Oh no, he is hitting me! I should respect...*Is command grabbed* OH COME ON!!!

BG to:

AsukaLangley

• We hold them Ls, they make us better, if we choose to use them that way.

More laggy matches more often, that's not good...

gonna have a player lobby open for a few; feel free to come in and play guys!

edit-Sorry for ending the lobby so early, got NTR'd by non FG friends randomly coming through to my crib. GGs to OneTrueScrub Adachi/Chie, Squidleteer Liz, and Doobylovah Yukiko. I have very little exp in the Yukiko mu against competent players so it would be great if we can play again sometime

HA 

HAHA

I get the last laugh.

sho you up.

AIGIS I've been beaten to the PUNch.