Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Suzaku

BBCP Story Thread [Old]

Yeah, but they could've foreshadowed it...Kagura seems like too much of an asspull right now.

I agree, if he was as important as the story implies, he should of at least shown up in character portraits during CS story. He didn't have to be playable, just story wise it would of been nice.

Damn near every single new character in CP are ass pulls. Just because we didn't see them up till this point doesn't mean they weren't planned.

I can [kinda] see where you guys are coming from, but you have to realize, we just don't know jack about BB's world. Everything has been really focused and simply painted.

Both CT and CS were COMPLETELY self contained within Kagutsuchi, so there's no way we could've learned about Kagura or his rebellion, also BB's story isn't spread out all that far, CT > CS happens over what? Like a week? And CP isn't that much further ahead. Also we lost ALL of our connections to the NOL with Jin and Noel going AWOL, Tsubaki immediately [like almost TOO fast] being sent after them, and Makoto [honestly a bigger "ass pull" to me] playing double agent. I don't think any of the new characters are "ass pulls" [then again, once you've experience that master of ass pullery that is Tetsuya Nomura with Kingdom Hearts, not too many things faze you anymore :V].

Also you guys act as if his console announcement is the first we've heard of Kagura, he's brought up NUMEROUS times throughout the arcade stories. Also I'm glad that there's such a unique perspective from the NOL being shown, I hope that there's more! F this blah blah Amaterasu, blah blah Trollzama, blah blah Murakumo. Give me more about the NOL and the 012, show me more of the world, the people, the politics.

I doubt I'll ever have my wish fully realized [because BB, even with extended media, is kind of bad at world building] but hey, baby steps.

CT>CS happens approximately 1-2 days. In the true ending of CT it just became New years, and CS picks up right where CT left off and that happens literally over the course of a day. CP is the longest gap between games and even then its only been a week or two.

Good god, Blazblue's story is as bad at time constraints as Bleach.

CT>CS happens approximately 1-2 days. In the true ending of CT it just became New years, and CS picks up right where CT left off and that happens literally over the course of a day. CP is the longest gap between games and even then its only been a week or two.

Good god, Blazblue's story is as bad at time constraints as Bleach.

Not quite. CS actually starts maybe two to three days after CT (on 1/3 or 1/4), and ends on 1/7 (Mu's "birth"). Having all that happen within a day would be ridiculously and seems to contradict Jin's story mode (he's taken care of for a couple days at Ronin-Gai then runs off) and Ragna's (falls into the Kaka village and spends a few days recuperating). The epilogue to the True End probably takes place a couple days later (1/8-1/10). The bulk of CP seems to take place from very late January to very early February. Earliest date is Bullet's flashback/ending/rewind (1/29), latest is Rachel's (2/4). Most take place on 2/3.

Also you guys act as if his console announcement is the first we've heard of Kagura, he's brought up NUMEROUS times throughout the arcade stories.

Are you talking about CP's arcade mode? Cause I don't think I've heard him being mentioned in CT or CS arcade. I would understand him being mentioned in CP's arcade mode, he is part of that game.

It doesn't really bother me, I'm just saying story wise it would of been nice.

Yes in CP's arcade stories, they practically can't shut up about Kagura lol

Which is why I feel like Kagura is gonna still the show in CP :eng101:

We have no clue what time that takes place in. Could be a flashback, could be before Noel changes outfits. Who knows? Not us, that's for sure.

Nah, that's probably a fail from the game itself. That screenshot already has Noel outside of the Librarium--she mentions that she's not a Lieutenant anymore. And the screenshot that follows seems to continue the conversation, too.

Okie dokie, then. Doubt it's a fail on the game's part, though. Jin still has his NOL outfit on, no reason why Noel can't have hers around. It gets cold some days!

It could just be her hat and Jacket; I mean all that hair has to get in the way at times, and where a miniskirt gets cold.

It could still be a flashback, maybe Noel met Kagura shortly after riding off with Sector 7 into the sunset at the end of CS [which she still had her NOL uniform on]. Afterall we have seen that Kokonoe is talking with Kagura and crew, so in her usual "plan for plans" nature she could've already been working with Kagura during the actual events of CP [afterall she had Makoto in her pocket]. After meeting with Kagura and Kokonoe they could've been the ones to suggest that Noel ditch her NOL digs in order to help her keep a lower profile.

Jin [in the most weaksauce reasoning] just "doesn't care" which is why he's still running around in NOL clothing, despite drawing more attention to yourself and disrupting your search for bromance.

It's not all that interesting, really. "What...? Finally time to feed?" or something along those lines. Seriously, Azrael really does speak like a madman...

It's not all that interesting, really. "What...? Finally time to feed?" or something along those lines. Seriously, Azrael really does speak like a madman...

He's gonna be fun to play as =D

There was a recent livestream event on Nico with Mori and Mako Komao (writer of the BB novels). Here's some info from it.

Continuum Shift novels will be released this year, part 1 in September and part 2 in "Winter".

Chronophantasma Materials Collection No. 2 to be released in Autumn, will primarily be focused on stuff from the console version.

now to fix inactivity.

since we got confirmation of more six heroes for our six heroes storyline, anyone care to translate the scenes for us? (aside fact we have an idea of some of them being during phase shift zero.)

now to fix inactivity.

since we got confirmation of more six heroes for our six heroes storyline, anyone care to translate the scenes for us? (aside fact we have an idea of some of them being during phase shift zero.)

Well from the looks of it they seem to be scenes straight out of the Phase 0 novel.

Well from the looks of it they seem to be scenes straight out of the Phase 0 novel.

so likely we'll need some help from people who have the novel. :/

I myself am confused why terumi was in orient town. unless that was orient town back during the first ars magus war/dark war.

BBCP Terumi is just Hazama with spiked hair and a different coat, and maybe some new powers or something.

His inner clothes remain the same, so he just reveals his identity for good and starts strolling around freely in that guise. Nothing to do with flashbacks.

Ah yeah, for some reason I thought it was Dark War Terumi rather than just Hazama with a coat.

Ah yeah, for some reason I thought it was Dark War Terumi rather than just Hazama with a coat.

yeah, it's a good thought for measure.