Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

iora

XBL ONLINE RANBATS #1 - 9/7/12 (Friday)

Dustloop account name: Ren21

XBL Gamertag: Ren009

Character: Aigis

State/Prov you are located: Socal

Sending you a PM now about setting up a match to test my connection vs EC.

updated

-----------------------

Okay guys! A few notes!

1: Good sign up count so far! I am pleased ^^ :yaaay:

2: It looks like there will not be enough for a west coast tourney. BUT GOOD NEWS! I tested vs Ren21 (SoCal) and it was playable. A little lag, but acceptable I think. SO for this, I will do everyone in 1 bracket. If you are west/midwest though, YOU NEED TO CHECK YOUR CONNECTION TO ME AND JUST CONFIRM ITS REASONABLE. :yaaay:

THIS MEANS IF YOU ARE IN 'TO BE DETERMINED' OR WEST COAST, ARRANGE A TIME AND WE WILL SEE HOW IT IS YOU VS EAST COAST. :?:

How to do this?

---Get a East Coast player to vouch for you. East coast means New Jersey or New York or something touching the Atlantic ocean. You get the idea. :gonk:

---Play me in a game or two, just to see how it is. Times to do this will be: 6-8pm EST tomorrow (Thurs), or 6-7pm EST (Fri). Message me on Dustloop if neither time is good to check for you, because i can clear a little extra time on Thus if you need to. :sweatdrop:

3: REMINDERS!

---Check in starts at 7PM EST ON FRIDAY. ENDS AT 7:25PM. LET ME KNOW AHEAD OF TIME IF YOU WILL BE LATE FOR THIS. I AM A TIME NAZI, AND I WILL CUT YOU OUT IF YOU DONT GIVE NOTICE. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED. (I will be in the irc channel earlier, feel free to come earlier to check in if you like.) :arg: :arg: :arg: :arg:

---DO NOT COMPLAIN ABOUT LAG MID TOURNEY. :arg:

---DO report any cases of lag, so I can A: Keep track of how having west-ish coast in the east bracket works for everyone, and B: We can keep track of people with bad net connections for future tourneys. :gonk:

---DO ask me any questions you have via Dustloop PM. I check a few times a day, you will be answered quickly. :yaaay:

:toot: See everyone on Friday! Get reasonably hype, at your own pace. :toot:

Everyone will probably hate me for this btw, but I want to vouch StayFree/Turntablist lol, his connection was more solid than my connection with Lich (wtf... :v), and I only play 4 and most 3 bar connections so I was surprised by how smooth it was. One of the few WC players I have been able to play with and enjoy the match.

i want good players, and i can find 0 bar playable lol. just needs to be not retarded, and smooth and its good enough!

XBL makes that easy, fuck wireless PSN users haha.

i'll add him in

Well its only a prereg list, so if you do get it back, swing by. if not, next time ^^

updated

glad to have you on board icecoldcombo, your labby is sick!

Dustloop account name: xAJx

XBL Gamertag: xAJxKiller

Character: Naoto.

State/Prov you are located: Nevada/North Las Vegas.

Who will I have to play to see if my connection is acceptable?

me, read the very bold and colored post near the top of page 6 ;), and you'll see when im avail

let me know if you cant do those times.

well im in newyork so if you add me ill be on from now 3:30 to maybe around 6 if not a little later so i could help to determine your connection if that works better for you. GamerTag: CrisisEdge

It's not too late to hop on is it? Looking to have a good time and make a few more friends.

Dustloop account name: kondee

XBL Gamertag:makhumyai

Character: Aigis

State/Prov you are located: Virginia

updated :D

a reminder, this is a pre-reg list to make my life easier/sign ups and shit go faster.

Entering in this thread is NOT SIGNING UP. YOU NEED TO BE ON THE IRC CHANNEL AT THE CHECK IN TIME, OR MAKE OTHER ARRANGEMENTS WITH ME PRIOR TO THEN WITH ME.

IF YOU DONT DO THE CHECK IN ON IRC, YOU WILL NOT BE IN THE TOURNEY.

I am an idiot I still need to be verified and tapatalk is bad and did not show the last lines.

Irc instructions are in the first post above the players. Any east coaster have a sec to verify my connection?

miracle, im watching netflix, make a room and invite me, i can check the connection now

approved for ec. the netcode in this game is really solid

^^

I will be on Persona starting at 5pm est.

if you need to confirm your connection still, just message me on XBL after 5pm est, and i will make us a game and invite you.

*** if you are not confirmed, and you are in the western division/'to be determined' division, you NEED to confirm your connection or I will not let you enter. you have 2 hours of time before sign ups start, and another 30 after that if absolutely needed. you also had tons of notice. I will not be giving exceptions on this. ***

*** confirm that you understand the IRC instructions, and re-read the OP and make sure you understand everything! ***

*** any questions? pm me on DL or ask in this thread ***

I'mma sign up at around 6:00 - 6:10 with I don't know what Gamertag but yeah. Just saying.