Sign in to follow this  
C0R

[CP] µ12: Gameplay Discussion

Air Tsunugi wall sticks..... are we gonna see Origins in combos now mayhaps?

random note, at NEC I asked Xie to ask Souji what he thought of CSEX Mu, he replied he thought she was mid-high, and that the Mu-Arakune matchup is about even, iirc

Dont let any arakune here hear that-- they will scream shenanigans

and yea the changes are gonna be fun -- gives us stuff to learn all over again!

Edited by Nemesis

Having played against all the good arakunes, the matchup is about even.

Having played against all the good arakunes, the matchup is about even.

hmmm shame I dont have that privilege then.... Then why are they so vocal about the "one-sidedness" of the match up then? Not the ones you fought I suppose tho

hmmm shame I dont have that privilege then.... Then why are they so vocal about the "one-sidedness" of the match up then? Not the ones you fought I suppose tho

Same reason mu players complain about the hakumen matchup when that's even.

Can't do all the dumb shit for free.

I <3 the hakumen matchup.... But I do indeed see your point... when forced to "think" and adapt to situations instead of following a pattern Its easy to see why people start screaming... Is it really so often that way though? What I really mean to say -- Dont the majority of fighters look for those battles in order to better themselves?

you know... break the mold?

Most people are stupid.

Or jaded. Or some mixture of the two.

Most people are stupid.

Or jaded. Or some mixture of the two.

well It was fun chattin with ya -- I gotta get some sleep -- when can we expect mu player vids? Hopefully soon (I thought today?) anyhow goodnight

i'm liking the changes.. better midscreen damage is more significant than uber corner damage.. and i like how you can cancel lots of stuff to steins..

I'm pretty hype for Mu, the Ikutachi midscreen combos are hilariously intuitive. I found out some combos by myself before I came here and found those very same combos were already done by Japanese players, lol. Dunno any good stein burst combos or OD ones yet, I tried OD combos but the constant laser spam didn't really seem to do much.

In Story mode, you get to see tsundere Rachel and a fidgeting(new animation) μ-chan.

I saw this when I accidentally picked Arcade with Mu (not sparring lol) and was all O_o.

Think a shy robot who suddenly realizes she has basically no clothes on. In front of Ragna.

I need to get a picture of that sometime.

Also, I keep seeing that you can do 3C > Tsurugi but I tried to do that and keep failing. Is 3C special cancellable or is the tsurugi after the 3C kd recovery animation?

Edited by farranpoison

Watched Mu on the stream and her 6b is really unsafe on block against hakumen (got hit by his 3c).

Plus her new Sword of Doom Remix is pretty awesome with more opera like vocals in it.

edit

her SoD can be followed up by 5c in the corner, eventhough barely even on tager. I think 2b, 6a or even 5b would be more optimal.

not sure if it was mentioned earlier but in the corner 6c > crush trigger works.

and yes the stream is finished :(

Edited by bakahyl

I gotta question if its ok to ask it.

What is U-12 vs Litchi Match-up if someone can answer.

I'm not trying to go too off-topic

in extend or cp?

In extend it looks pretty even to me, both can disrupt eachother's long range and look pretty equal at mid range as well(her itsuu and 6b (eventhough slower than mu's 5c) and jc with staff are pretty deadly against people who like to mash 5c :)). Mu's corner damage is higher while Litchi's corner oki is probably more dangerious than Mu.

a quick question abotu colors -- are the default palettes all changed now too? Suppose Im gonna lose my favorite yellow/pink one then huh?

a quick question abotu colors -- are the default palettes all changed now too? Suppose Im gonna lose my favorite yellow/pink one then huh?

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y20/MIAB13327/mu2.jpg

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y20/MIAB13327/mu4.jpg

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y20/MIAB13327/mu5.jpg

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y20/MIAB13327/mu6.jpg

yes... those are what prompted my question... so Im guessing my fav color is now non existent? sigh well no wonder ppls been grab happy ... too bad we cant see all the colors

This character gets all the cool stuff.

I guess we will have to allow them to make their mark upon us when the game comes out then

Well... other than the missing green one, all 16 of her pallets are available in some form now...

err ... how can I see that?

Sign in to follow this