Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

king of heart

Tatsunoko vs Capcom

Here's my day1 vids. I dunno what's going on but everytime I look at these vids I feel like Tekkaman has to be dropped if Morrigan is to be my point character. Perhaps Casshern will do... hmm.. Karas would be ideal but considering the size of the scene might as well pick someone different.

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=vqoJ5Cw5CT4&feature=channel_page

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=9zkabWfT_Qw&feature=channel_page

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=q48YfI62cEU&feature=channel_page

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=Lts5cYJqfek&feature=channel_page

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=7fcTLEk-qhU&feature=channel_page

this game is fun. my main is morrigan, which wasn't intended but it seems to be working best for the moment. finally not using that sprite from 1994 XD I dick around with alex, tekkaman, and saki aka chick with the hugeass gun as the secondaries I don't go on SRK so yeah, let me know if there are better versions of some of the combos I been using. =] I should just some match vids honestly though. I'll call the buttons A=weak B=medium C=strong D=assist. xx=cancel Morrigan: 2A2B3C 9 jBB 9 jBB 236B xx 423B+C (lv3 super) does pretty beefy damage, can also start from jump ins and etc Alex: jC 3C 9 jABC xx hcbC jC 3C 9 jAB 9 jBC xx jC hyper bomb (lv3 super) 2C 623C connects on Soki (the guy from onimusha whatever his name is) even from max range hit.

i use Karas and the dude from onimusha, they are pretty nice, and from time to time i use Doronjo and Saki

I didn't show it in the vid, but Soki has problems comboing some of the characters on crouch (Morrigan, for example). Standing A whiffs over them, and if you hit with 2A, standing B whiffs over them at almost any range. For these characters, if they're crouched when you're hitting them, the best you can do is 2A>2B Baroque Cancel > C > etc. Or if you have some way of using assist to get a good combo, that could work too.

I didn't show it in the vid, but Soki has problems comboing some of the characters on crouch (Morrigan, for example). Standing A whiffs over them, and if you hit with 2A, standing B whiffs over them at almost any range.

For these characters, if they're crouched when you're hitting them, the best you can do is 2A>2B Baroque Cancel > C > etc. Or if you have some way of using assist to get a good combo, that could work too.

:8/: DO NOT WANT.

Thanks for the advice on that, I'll stick with Ryu.

someone is lazy -__- Anyway my team now is Morrigan and Tekkaman. Basic Tekkaman combo: 5A/2A 5B 2B > C boomerang > laser super does about half life for one super bar. you start matches with 1 super bar so this is available to you from the start

How is Tekkaman? I tried using him, but he lacks even normal speed, and few hit combos. Am I right thinking he's middle/low tier, or does he have untapped potential? SPACE LANCE.

He is slow and has basically no mixups. On the plus side he has good attack range, very strong combos, and his projectile is quite good.

Hm thx for the advice, I wonder how you play characters with no mixups.

Call assist and then throw your opponent.

my team is Karas and Viewtiful Joe i found they very appealing (gameplay wise), but until now they dont seem to be a nice as a pair -______- , my bro its already countering it with Soki and Ken the Eagle. btw im having a random error where the defeated enemy resurrects at the end of the battle when i press start, very funny, anyone else?

btw im having a random error where the defeated enemy resurrects at the end of the battle when i press start, very funny, anyone else?

Thats....really strange.

my team is Karas and Viewtiful Joe i found they very appealing (gameplay wise), but until now they dont seem to be a nice as a pair -______- , my bro its already countering it with Soki and Ken the Eagle.

It probably has something to do with Joe sucking like a hoover.

It probably has something to do with Joe sucking like a hoover.

pffft, actually Joe is the one that im better, Karas on the other hand even when i can pull some fancy stuff he can be beated very quikcly :vbang: , he takes a lot of damage, sniff, sniff

pffft, actually Joe is the one that im better, Karas on the other hand even when i can pull some fancy stuff he can be beated very quikcly :vbang: , he takes a lot of damage, sniff, sniff

Karas is one crazy dude, easy to play, very hard to master. I suggest you switch Joe with Karas and invest in Karas. He may take lots of damage, but it means you need to up your karas and stop getting hit as much.

i know, the mainly reason that i play tvc is karas, lets say that joe is the contigency plan when he gots beated :eng101: btw its me , or many of the assistence are weak in this game :vbang: compared to mvc2

Karas is exactly 100% offense, has huge range to punish people even though he does less damage but he also has an inifinite, a counter super, and many other tools. He is easy top tier but you can kill him very very fast, to the point where its generally not safe to use supers with him unless you know it will hit or you will DHC (delay hyper combo). Grab his frames with a super and he is fucked. Plus his assist is awesome.

thats exactly what i think, he has many tools that are very handy and he suits my game style pretty well, he is designed to be an offensive character wich its something that i like a lot, his lvl 3 super its pretty easy to land (at least until now),for the assist, i dont know, cuz my bro use ken and soki, it doesnt seems that useful against them

Well from the small amount of time I spent in training with Karas, I found his assist to be easy to use in combos cause it comes out really fast. I don't know how useful it is by itself, but it seems to be a good assist for extending combos.