Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Grimsley-San

Your pet-peeves netplaying.

[100%] 5D > RC > 632146D

But...

[table]

Cancel

5D

SOR

[/table]

But...

[table]

Cancel

5D

SOR

[/table]

But with 100 heat you can RC and then do Carnage Scisz

[table]

Cancel

5D

SOR

[/table]

get it?

But with 100 heat you can RC and then do Carnage Scisz

[table]

Cancel

5D

SOR

[/table]

get it?

Exactly why they would never ever expect it.

Except when they do.

> Down to the wire, last round

> Pressuring Tager

> Tager Counter Assaults then 360s

FINISH

Well, that enough Blazblue for today.

> Down to the wire, last round

> Pressuring Tager

> Tager Counter Assaults then 360s

FINISH

Well, that enough Blazblue for today.

Tager comebacks are evil.Its like salt explodes around you when he either gets the 360 or the 720.

Obvious, trolling is obvious.

Also, players who send hatemail if they win. Just why.....

I played ONE match with some guy in the lobby. After barely winning, he just jets with the poop emoticon.

Just why indeed.

Why do people still insist on making rooms with more than 4 slots?

Nobody wants to sit through that shit.

Why do people still insist on making rooms with more than 3 slots?

Nobody wants to sit through that shit.

fixed

But it doesn't really matter on BB/P4U as you can switch the room in free for all battle thingie. Well, when the OP wants to.

You know what I hate the most about some online games?

They favor dropping rare items only when you're playing full-room online sessions when everyone's equipped with the best "generic/boring" treasure farming gear and it takes TWICE as long offline.

Take Gundam Breaker:

---1 rare part per hour (almost never high quality)
---1 high quality part per hour (8-10 stars)
---Takes 2 hours to gain these offline (otherwise completely random garbage that you're better off selling, but wait the shop only sells weak parts which is crap! So why bother?).

But EVEN THEN...

I'm playing an all-day online session, nothing good drops nothing good drops NOTHING good drops... like ever.

I'm plugging away, my eyes are watering, my stomach is growling from not having eaten, and I'm getting tired of these Time Release based drops...

....and I just ugh...

I hope they fix this lousy system in Gundam Breaker 2 because really now... how many flaming hoops have I gone through.

(Yes I know this isn't FG talk but seriously I had to vent...)

In fact, I still hate the way they make you face a gauntlet just to unlock Unlimited Characters in BBCP.... that's just wrong.

Speaking of Unlimited Characters.

Pet Peeve: Finally finding a room that you have a decent connection to, and the dude is all "Imma gonna pick Unlimited Hakumens, lolz!"

F-off. I'm not interested in screwing around with Unlimited characters. I want to play the game.

Edit: Oh, and yeah, I'm totally with Zouf - more than 3 slots and I don't know why people do it.   Why does NO ONE use the free-for-all-room setting? Are they too dumb to notice it's there? 8 slot rooms in match/spectate make me want to stab someone.

Speaking of Unlimited Characters.

Pet Peeve: Finally finding a room that you have a decent connection to, and the dude is all "Imma gonna pick Unlimited Hakumens, lolz!"

F-off. I'm not interested in screwing around with Unlimited characters. I want to play the game.

Edit: Oh, and yeah, I'm totally with Zouf - more than 3 slots and I don't know why people do it.   Why does NO ONE use the free-for-all-room setting? Are they too dumb to notice it's there? 8 slot rooms in match/spectate make me want to stab someone.

What is this free for all setting? I never knew that existed. 

What is this free for all setting? I never knew that existed.

Lol. Rooms are fun for friends and streams, like finestKO. I do enjoy the arcade lobbies a lot, although I think arcsys made WAY TO MANY rooms for this game (and persona too, for thT matter)

Netflix, cux its so easy to get access to and is available on so many devices, I get tons of lag at strange times and cant tell wtf is going on. I got purple grabbed twice in a 3 bar connection because of this sheisse.