Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

BladeOfJustice7

Montreal: Le Thread Generale Pour Weeaboo Fighters

Je sais que ça fait un ti-bout. Mais vendredi passé j'aurais probablement laissé un chargeur de téléphone en dessous d'une des consoles (celle à gauche collée sur le mur). En auriez-vous trouver un par hasard que vous auriez garder dans quelque part?

Yo! Ken (T.Kang) there, if anyone remembers the scrub that I was (and probably still am).

I've been getting back into BB recently with Extend, and Eb encouraging me to actually reappear from the dead. So anyway, with all the different prices being shot around, up to how much would it cost for a copy of BB? (Price for Digital Copy and imported one plox). How hard is it to actually memorize the menu's options? Now, bear with me, last question: do you think that Terumi will come as a pre-order bonus in North America?

I'll hopefully show up at a meetup soon enough, peace.

Yo! Ken (T.Kang) there, if anyone remembers the scrub that I was (and probably still am).

I've been getting back into BB recently with Extend, and Eb encouraging me to actually reappear from the dead. So anyway, with all the different prices being shot around, up to how much would it cost for a copy of BB? (Price for Digital Copy and imported one plox). How hard is it to actually memorize the menu's options? Now, bear with me, last question: do you think that Terumi will come as a pre-order bonus in North America?

I'll hopefully show up at a meetup soon enough, peace.

The menus got little pictures next to it, so it's not too hard

Although calling Kaeru a modern hero could just be a random "because it's true" thing, in this case, I was praising him /because/ he fixed my stick : P

By merely pressing really hard on it. Like Jesus would.

That was a pretty sweet launch week. Thanks for the matches yesterday Dhaos, Dark Wolf, Nu player and Arakune player whose names I didn't get but suspect to be Kevin and Mal. It was great seeing you again, Kaeru.

Well, on to the next battlefield guys, the weeklies!

I ended up getting digital CP after all, so it's first-come first-serve if you want to be the guy who gets the gameshare. You'll owe me $60, which covers the game + DLC.

To offset this cost if you're getting the NA version as well, we can gameshare that too, which should come out to some $40 w/DLC. :)

I ended up getting digital CP after all, so it's first-come first-serve if you want to be the guy who gets the gameshare. You'll owe me $60, which covers the game + DLC.

To offset this cost if you're getting the NA version as well, we can gameshare that too, which should come out to some $40 w/DLC. :)

I'd be willing to pay the 40, but I don't quite understand the terms, is it if I buy the NA digital and gameshare again?

You're most welcome Dai Loli ! If anything ever does really break, though, it can always be fixed. After all, it's just stuff !

I'd be willing to pay the 40, but I don't quite understand the terms, is it if I buy the NA digital and gameshare again?

Oh, you're welcome to gameshare the NA version with me (much appreciated!), but this is for the JP version.

If you're willing to shell out $60 to get CP right now (JP), then hop on board. You're otherwise free to get the NA version instead if you'd like. :)

Oh, you're welcome to gameshare the NA version with me (much appreciated!), but this is for the JP version.

If you're willing to shell out $60 to get CP right now (JP), then hop on board. You're otherwise free to get the NA version instead if you'd like. :)

Wait, you meant gamesharing the NA version would be 40? I thought it was if we would split the NA too i would get a discount :P

i still dont get why getting the digital was so expensive.. and came out to 120

EDIT: Either way Reyntime you should split with him because i already ordered my copy from play asia.

Either way, as much as i want CP, 40 is my max for gamesharing, I might order a copy from play-asia or amazon during December, or wait till March

i still dont get why getting the digital was so expensive.. and came out to 120

EDIT: Either way Reyntime you should split with him because i already ordered my copy from play asia.

It's $120 because of the way you have to purchase it. You can't use an NA credit card, only JP. So you need to buy PSN codes to get Yen funded to your JP account. To do this, you buy JP PSN cards online.

But the catch is that the game is Y6800, whereas the cards are only offered in Y1000, Y3000, Y5000, and Y10000 bundles. The store puts a markup of 20-80% on the cards, so it's not a direct Y -> CAD conversion. So it's $120 because it's more cost-effective to buy one Y10000 card than one Y5000 + two Y1000 cards (since you'd be purchasing Y7000 for essentially the same price as one Y10000 card).

However! If we gameshare, then this $120 is split between two people making it $60 each, effectively the cheapest method around.

It may sound a bit complicated with the way I explained it, but it's pretty self-evident if you check the way the pricing works on the website. :P (which you can do here: http://www.japan-codes.com/product-category/playstation-network-card)

Wait, you meant gamesharing the NA version would be 40? I thought it was if we would split the NA too i would get a discount :P

To sum it up simply:

$60 for the JP v.

$40 for the NA v.

This includes DLC for each (otherwise it would be $40/$30 respectively).

Hope this clears things up. :)

$60 for the JP v.

$40 for the NA v.

This includes DLC for each (otherwise it would be $40/$30 respectively).

Hope this clears things up. :)

So without DLC (and i think terumi is free) it's 40?

Its all up to you, if you enjoy the game, i don't see why to waiting until the US release. its not late to catch up. so far am having so fun playing it.

Lol yeah, it's "technically" $40, but if I gameshare then you have access to the DLC anyway (I think). :P

... But if $40 is your price point and there's no one else, I'd be cool with that. :)

Lol yeah, it's "technically" $40, but if I gameshare then you have access to the DLC anyway (I think). :P

... But if $40 is your price point and there's no one else, I'd be cool with that. :)

Sweet! :3 I'll be there Thursday at opening hours. We'll talk more about it then i guess.

I can probably be able to come during the next meetup, nolan and reyn, we need to play some games, it be nice and fun. Also i can't believe i do really miss the right time to see you Kaeru, are you coming during the weekend now? if so it be awesome to play with you as always soon.

my copy will arrive in 1-3 days ....Hype .........rising

Ill be waiting for na release for dlc.

Also Nolan mmk i get it now , sucks that it works that way though but oh well what can you do.