Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

gli

[CS2] The Rachel Sanctuary (Free for all, some posts NSFW) 7.0!

Happy birthday Rachel! Happy Halloween everyone!

w98r5g.jpg

ON THE LAST EPISODE OF NAGO BALL Z

Episode Title: Happy birthday Hime-sama!

> The Bangyu Force returns. Rachel must stop them before they find all the Nago Balls.

> With the uncontrollable power of the Cat Chair, she was able to defeat the Bangyu Force.

> As a result, the Cat Chair was left in a weakened state. Rachel seeks the Nago Balls once again in hopes of regaining this lost power.

Welcome to the Rachel Sanctuary! Rules are the same. We will keep it to how Polka ran things.

The general rule of thumb pretty much anywhere on the internet is to use common courtesy and some form of common sense. So I'm going to put it out there that just because this is labeled free for all does not mean that people can post whatever.

The Rachel Sanctuary is a social board where Rachel players can post things Rachel and non-Rachel related that do not fit in with the other threads of the Rachel forum. As such, this is more or less a relaxed and social atmosphere where Rachel mains (and visitors) may chat with each other.

If there's excessive spam, trolling, illegal materials, or some kind of argument gets out of line then I will take the appropriate action. I am only human and I will make calls as I see them, but generally my policy goes as follows-

Spam = Someone fills up the page with BR HUEHUAHUEHUAxN. Filling up space just to fill up space and/or be obnoxious (or maybe because you're just dumb idk).

Trolling = See Verdebeans

Illegal materials = I don't care if it's a half nude 2D loli or something suggestive, but if it's like straight up hentai (if it needs line bars, then it's hentai) then yeah I'm going to ask for a link. If it's a real person that's underage then yeah I'm going to ask for you to just remove it. Cuz that's not cool.

Argument gets out of line = See Verdebeans and DvZ

I also don't like- LOL INTERNET DEBATEZU. But as long as it doesn't evolve into one of the above, I'll let it pass. If I see an argument that has already gotten out of hand, I will delete the posts causing the trouble and give infractions to the offending parties if need be.

I will also enforce any general Dustloop rules, including the piracy clause.

But I really don't want to give out infractions or be mean since I like most of the people here. So please don't put me in situations where I have to. :|

Most of the time I'll let you know to correct/remove/stop being a dick/whatever first. If you're like- LOL NO. or continue the behavior, then yeah... well... tough luck bro.

If you have any questions then just ask. I don't bite. I only make contracts that steal people's souls.

Happy Rachel-ing~

Relentless;1183427']What are you talking about. Look at her arms' date=' follow them to see where her shoulders are. Her neck seems alright to me.[/quote']

Oh, the neck itself isn't the problem, it's the entire upper body that went full on :vbang:

Happy birthday, Rachel!

And happy Halloween to everyone else!

Going to throw a random birthday drawing here (drawn by sk):

p9tVC.jpg

Temporary and basic birthday avatar in effect for now, as well. It's drawn by 黒淵 眼鏡.

Happy birthday Rachel!

Gonna make a cake like a true weaboo does ... :kitty:

I didn't notice there's Valk on the picture.

Happy Halloween everyone/Happy Birthday Rachel!

And yeah, I didn't notice Valk either, that just made it 10x better o.o

I...I kinda wanna pet him lol

Yeah, my initial reaction to seeing Valk there was "PUPPY!". Then I realized it was Valk, and said it again anyways.

Happy Halloween and Happy Birthday, Madam Rachel.

What was the original OP pic? I didn't get to see it.

Spa: Ah, thanks, I watched it originally on the nico redirector, so I didn't get to see the DL link.

Who's the artist for that Rachel-on-a-broomstick pic? That's so awesome *O*

I kinda like Rachel in that slender dress rather than the poofy one...She should've had a Nago witch hat, but I guess the hood is still really cool :P