Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Mr.Biscuits

New York City Thread #1582048

? What's wrong Maho? As far as I know no one should have an issue getting it today, unless of course you don't have a credit card (which, seeing as you're still a minor you probably don't) but I'm sure a parent can take care of that/

T_T the thing is I am using my brothers debit card and pretty much we put in all of the information. However once we hit confirm it says something about the card not being updated or something like that. Then we notice that the psn is taking a dollar every time we hit confirm from his debit card. Then we call customer service and he notifies us about the "system activation" which we do...... and then apparently we have to wait until tomorrow in order to use said debit card.. So im very sad right now

T_T the thing is I am using my brothers debit card and pretty much we put in all of the information. However once we hit confirm it says something about the card not being updated or something like that. Then we notice that the psn is taking a dollar every time we hit confirm from his debit card. Then we call customer service and he notifies us about the "system activation" which we do...... and then apparently we have to wait until tomorrow in order to use said debit card.. So im very sad right now

Sorry bro, that sucks :( Hopefully it gets sorted out.

Every FIGHTING game.

It has health bars as a win condition. Sounds like a fighting game to me.

Mahouko go to 7-11 or Rite Aid or some shit and buy PSN cards.

I am sorry to hear that Mahouko...I had the same problem putting my debit card in there however, it was corrected when I took off st of my address which was weird...I don't recommend what I did in ur situation...I would just follow wat the customer service person told u or just buy a prepaid gift card or psn card...Whatever works honestly

lol thx, but problem has ended i guess. -_- 40 dollars down the drain cause me boughts te paid cards.. cursed psn doesnt come in 10 dollar pre paids T_T. BUT YEA, GET HYPED FOR FRIDAY!!!! (dont let this be a blow up)

Mahouko. i'm still waiting for you to teach me Buri.

Come on! Just tell me your secrets. <3

mahou throwin' a mini-rant from frustrations with psn reminds me of my major net rant years ago when i tried to boot up The Rumble Fish ps2 game with the SwapMagic disc....only to find out that the SwapMagic could not boot it up cuz the game's TOC was too large for SM to boot it up....

i remember that rant i threw.

i remember it well. i came close to smashing my u.s. ps2.

i filled like a page of forums space ranting against the absurdity of the unfortunate business practice known as "region coding" dvds. spent 40+bucks on that game, not including shipping costs,...and could not even play it even once....couldn't play it until i bought a japanese ps2.

aren't games supposed to be fun and not frustrating?

let us know how the downloaded ah3 compares to the imported port version...if there's any differences.

Mahouko. i'm still waiting for you to teach me Buri.

Come on! Just tell me your secrets. <3

All me does is just use what I do against computers =) (since that is the only thing I do, play against cpus.....)

jus got my internet back soo i see i missed alot of session...damn i'll definately go sat but fri i get off work at 8 sooo if ido come itll be maaaad late like 1030 i dunno if anyone will be playing gg till then

me, nova, and mahou left NL at 10:30 SAturday so....you would def b entering NL when they're leaving it.

Sine,...which day is better 4 u? fridays or saturdays?

Both are actually really bad cause i always work fridays and weekends i'm off sunday.. and sat i get off work at 5 so i can be there at 7 or so.... tomorrow it would be like 10 30

NEED MOAR PEOPLE FRIDAY! :keke:

Me,you,biscuits,duke PROBABLY SOMEBODY I KNOW THAT NEEDS TO BE THERE...some cosplaying girl i met at the biweekly that play buri,her name was ma something.

PS.Shes Hot

Are we playing Arcana today? I'll come if we are.

EDIT: What time are people planning on showing up? I'll bring my PS3 copy and try to pick a good time when people will actually be there.

well justice, you know mahouko and novareaper will be there and they always show up early, like 5pm. i would advise you get get there early....or the marvel vs capcom 3 people will take over all the ps3s....and you can forget about playing AH3,...since the mvc3 people don't let go of those ps3s for the rest of the night.seriously.

bring your friend, was it zevali...just to have 2 people playing each other at AH3 and some mvc3 fanboy doesn't ask you to play mvc3 on the ps3 you are on.

i'm sure mahou n nova will give you GGs. most guilty gear peeps play AH3 so don't worry. so do most melty blood playerz.

there is a guy named Duke thats always there at night,and he's a beast at AH3 and melty blood.

he plays as Eko.

he won the AH3 tournament me and Daiandoh competed in months n months ago.

be prepared for serious high level play if you face him, cuz he is no joke. and with Eko in his hands...even tougher.

Daiandoh is a catherine player n hes a beast too at ah3.

@SIne:i aints going this sat or today sine.

Are we playing Arcana today? I'll come if we are.

EDIT: What time are people planning on showing up? I'll bring my PS3 copy and try to pick a good time when people will actually be there.

Go early,get there about 5pm,ill play you in ah3.

@Josh lmao sorry josh,not ah3 kira is what we are talking about.