Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

DaiAndOh

[CS1] Bang vs Mu-12

Complete 100% theory fighter, but I'd say it's in Bang's favor. Her zoning doesn't look like it compares to something like Nu's so you should be able to get in. Watch out for DP though, it covers her whole body.

eh played this matchup a bit.

i feel like its 5.5 in Bang's favor.

Bang doesn't get out of Mu's lockdown for free like he does againist Lambda.

Mu's dp is decent but she gets no combo off of it.

FRKZ makes Mu's lockdown fail hard.

and Mu's 2C is godlike be afraid.

IB makes this match retarded for Mu. To add insult to injury I find this the easiest matchup to IB in.

If you IB 6C you get a free d.5B unless

they special cancel to hcfC which if you IB you also get a free d.5B

tbh I don't know if she has any normals besides her A attacks that cant be IB 5Bd if she doesnt gatling to something else, and all her gatling strings seems to end on 6C hcfC. Also IBing her j.2C gives you a free 5B and people seem to like using it for an overhead (seriously why do people do this)

Another important thing is she can't get lockdown with steins until she has at least two out and even then they won't accomplish anything devestating until she shoots her massive laser which has horrendous startup. If you are full screen from Mu and shes just throwing out her first stein throwing nails almost guarantees you an approach (and unless they jump you're almost guaranteed pressure.

That's all I got for now this thread needed something. The matchup is probably 6-4 Bang

Oh, and 2D is actually pretty solid in this matchup compared to others because her recovery on everything is so bad (watch out for 2B though)

Most good Mu's don't spam lasers from one side of the screen. They use Lasers as cover and go in and combo you. Good luck guardpointing lasers when she runs in and 3C CH loops yo ass.

Edit: Unless you're Arakune of course. Then all good Mu's just spam j.c and spam lasers. >_>

But seriously, what Bang should be doing is using his mobility to pressure Mu so she can't setup lasers. Mu has lots of trouble against characters who can get in her face quickly, like Bang, Hazama, Taokaka. You get the idea.