Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Chun

NORCAL INSTALL! [Main Information and Ranbat Update Thread]

I'm housing 3 possibly 4 SoCal peeps at my dormitory on Friday night. If anyone wants to get in some casuals, then contact me.

I'll contact hotels tonight and get the deals online, I just keep falling behind, college bodying my time

That's a good schedule; I'm down with that.

I wasn't certain that I could make it on Saturday, but Sunday should be cool.

NOOOOOOOOOO

SOMEONE BRING A CRT I NEED TO PLAY CVS2

I'm pretty sure PNW is going to gamecenter friday afternoon/evening for casuals if anybody wants to play...

If they don't want to... i'll be there.

Updated website with general schedule of games, and on info page possible nearby accomodations.

Also free t-shirt giveaway to stream monsters and possibly on site.

Writing article (FFFFF)

Sadly me and a few others won't be able to come on Sunday for Gundam. There's little point for me to show up Saturday either. Maybe next time. I guess.

I'm not going to tell you how to run your tournament but are you fucking kidding me. At least paste your event information on Dustloop. I don't have a facebook. I don't want to go to your website. I don't want to see your twitter. I was waiting for Monday morning to happen for the last 24 hours. There has been little organization at all for this upcoming "major" which only now has available information for the public to see. And that is just pathetic.

There has been little organization at all for this upcoming "major" which only now has available information for the public to see.

I don't have a facebook

I don't want to go to your website.

I don't want to see your twitter.

I'm sorry you don't use the resources provided to you for the event date, or the advertisement for the past couple months on all aspects.

Sadly me and a few others won't be able to come on Sunday for Gundam. There's little point for me to show up Saturday either. Maybe next time. I guess.

I'm not going to tell you how to run your tournament but are you fucking kidding me. At least paste your event information on Dustloop. I don't have a facebook. I don't want to go to your website. I don't want to see your twitter. I was waiting for Monday morning to happen for the last 24 hours. There has been little organization at all for this upcoming "major" which only now has available information for the public to see. And that is just pathetic.

Well, we'll miss you and your hiding broken furniture.

When I go to my friend's place, the first thing I look for are chairs. Any chairs. Broken ones, and unbroken ones, I don't even care. I hide the shit out of 'em.

Should always claim the couch, too, before anyone else. Mwahaha.

But anyway, did the schedule really just go up yesterday? That's cutting it rather close, I'd think. Been hoping for a set schedule for quite some time, now.

I'll probably still show on Sunday, but there're some other folks who were planning on going to the Gundam tourney who might not be able to make it.

edit: are there gundam casuals on saturday, or is the tv hallway in use?

Casuals for all games are still planned as normal, Gundam will exist.

And yeah, it's mostly because I made some changes based off of feedback from the community, sorry about that Tari.

~Chun

We got Skullgirls this weekend! Planned side tournament Sunday!

When I go to my friend's place, the first thing I look for are chairs. Any chairs. Broken ones, and unbroken ones, I don't even care. I hide the shit out of 'em.

I have a cat chair that I can give you. Arcsys broke it

Hi everyone! So it turns out that I can go to this after all.

However, I really can't drive my car there. I don't trust it to survive the trip through 400 miles of empty farmland. Even worse if I end up getting stuck in some place like Bakersfield. *shudders*

So if anyone in SoCal is driving up there and has room, then feel free to write me here. Or e-mail me, call me, whatever. And I will put up moneys, of course.

And now the best part! To wait here optimistically...