Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Blade

So how far have you ever gotten in Survival Mode?

about flame/thunder attack - i think they make your "flame" (vol.viper) or "thunder" (stun edge) stronger example: FA off: gunflame did 50 damage FA on: gunflame did 75 damage. so it 50% damage upgrade. pot with atk&def 15, 25% tension at start, flame atk, bers/soul of zepp/lim break/sheer heart, vampire... }}} really painful hmm... did anybody noticed you have really weak vampire form by default? i think it drains ~10-15% with every hit i think ARC make survival really fun this time. its no more just masturbating around) so, we must be happy^^ up: For people who want to know what "Limit Break" is: It all opponents Guard Gauge at Flashing MAX (it only goes down when you attack of course) in exchange for doubling the damage they do to you, you get free counter-hits. © Blade - LB also takey away your guard. so u cant block or fd anything) so slashback or dp them all :EE

Managed to beat survival last night with potemkin. Maxed out attack, defense, and starting tension plus some misc stats. Used Berserk Mode, Soul of Zepp, and Vampire Form. Could kill almost every gold character in 1 or 2 combos (except gold ABA it took 6 how much freaking defense does she have?!) I probably would've beat it on my first try if I didn't try the limit break on the first run. Man was I swearing at my TV when i started using it.....

hmm... did anybody noticed you have really weak vampire form by default? i think it drains ~10-15% with every hit

From what i know, there was always a life regain in survival when you do combos, but is just a bit.

Oh SHIT!!!

I wanna play AC+, i hope my friend download it soon cause i tried but take too much time..

I wanna beat them all in survival with Millia.

just beat it, with EX venom. 236s, 236s 236s, darkangle, repeat to infinity. lot of tension at start of round tension gain attack up vampire form exp up and may's fist also came very close with EX dizzy, and potemkin but died to stupid shit.

880 with ky 880 eddie 810 chipp and around 790 testament 790 zappa 790 order sol 780 sol in # reload my max was near 800, in slash was 815 i dont remember

AC plus survival = so much fun. i wish there was a feature like RKY factory in isuka to play around with the whole stat change stuff - just imagine the combovideos that would result from that...

i have to update ky 1000 :yaaay: testament 1000 :yaaay: chipp 1000 :yaaay: zato 1000 :yaaay: zappa 1000 :yaaay: slayer 1000 :yaaay: the rest :vbang:

Been a while since I last post in this forum.

Cleared with Justice in under 43 minutes, the fastest among my first three characters used to cleared Survival mode so far. Order-Sol (EX) comes in second and Potemkin a third place finish.

I'm aiming for a normal Order-Sol and/or a Sol finish.

Posted Image

I beat Survival with Order-Sol and Ky in 1 hour 2 minutes 15 seconds, and 1 hour and 8 minutes respectively. It was kinda easy imo. The computer kept falling for the same combos over, and over, and over, and over again.

Trust me guys, it's a lot harder if you play through "Classic" survival. You don't get Stat boosts or whatever else.

i know :vbang:, until now i only got 926

Yesterday, I got to Level 254 as EX Millia before Axl decided to be a a**hole and killed me off. That got me a lot of EX characters, glad I took the time to do that. So, the fast track to get the versions of characters is to play through of Survival, besides Time-related unlocks? *decides to just play Survival instead :keke: *

Heh, that's what I keep telling everyone. EX is so much easier to unlock through Survival. But people think Time Release will solve all their problems...

Speaking of which Special Illustration 13 is STILL not unlocked yet for me and if it had a Time Release it should've happened by now...I've clocked more than a Week on this game.

? :psyduck: Wait, doens't almost everything, including EX, Gold and generations versions of characters, and stages from Slash are unlocked by Time Release in 48 hrs? :gonk: If you got more than that, there could be the possibilities that there is no time release, or it's longer than previously stated. :v: Is Classic Survival harder?

Heh, that's what I keep telling everyone. EX is so much easier to unlock through Survival. But people think Time Release will solve all their problems...

Speaking of which Special Illustration 13 is STILL not unlocked yet for me and if it had a Time Release it should've happened by now...I've clocked more than a Week on this game.

Have you tried to set in trainig mode and give at least a single it to the dummy opponent??

Thanks to this method I've unlocked everything in the game.

how do you unlock the last 3? 13 19 and i dont remember wha was the other one

at last i had time, and Cleared Survival with Millia in 1:03:20. the skils i used Life recovery Hunter saving Experience up after that i change them for Soul of Zeep Vampire form May fist and later just for try it sheer heart attack but i thin Soul of Zeep is better since gives you more defence and Millia really needs defence.

the 11 i can do it, the 19 i doubt about it :gonk: , too lazy and i dont play with every one :vbang:

Got a new record tonight, 560 and 74 wins. A Gold Potemkin with less than 1/3 of life killed me. I don't care though because it means I finally unlocked all the artwork. (in AC not AC+)