Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Amadeous

[CSE] PSN Match Finder/GG Thread

Got a room open if anybody is interested, if you have trouble drop me a message on PSN

GGS to Kurushii, Crossfire, 916zking, Akira-Shiro, Level5JeepChan, and MainG_Jago. Matches in the room were fun. Pressing buttons is always a plus too!

Shoutouts to using my scrubby Ragna & getting bodied because of it.

Shoutouts to Valkenhayn.

Shoutouts to Valkenhayn mirrors and winning it.

Shoutouts to Crossfire for inferno dividering me constantly and failing to block it lol

GG's to everyone that joined, thanks to everyone that watched and chatted on the stream. :3

GGs to everyone I've been bumping into through out the day. Finally found extend for the ps3 and Its so nice to play BB again after months of no net...now I just need to work off all this rust and get more comfy with this new stick.

Anyone wanna spar for a bit, I'm kinda sucky at Blazblue, but I could use all the practice I can get. I'm also open to feedback.

@Wild Candy : well from what I remember from our few matches a few weeks back, a good habit you should take is to not press buttons when your character is getting up. You were getting counter hit every time, best to just block!

Good Games to Kaiser and Litherain, had a good time and managed learn some better tricks in neutral. Hope my scrubiness didn't annoy you.

@Wild Candy : well from what I remember from our few matches a few weeks back, a good habit you should take is to not press buttons when your character is getting up. You were getting counter hit every time, best to just block!

welcome to BB netplay!

Thanks everyone who joined the Unlimited room. Was too much fun as always. Yolo tail dive da bess.

Thanks everyone who joined the Unlimited room. Was too much fun as always. Yolo tail dive da bess.

Shoutouts to Uri knowing U. Litchi.

GGs to CMSORA. I had a lot of fun doing mirrors and just grinding the Plat v Jin matchup. Thanks for the refresher.

No problem Swagna5B i needed the match-up experience myself since Platinum is a tough character to deal with, GGs.

No problem Swagna5B i needed the match-up experience myself since Platinum is a tough character to deal with, GGs.

Just to ask: What are your thoughts upon the matchup in general?

I play Plat, so that's why I ask.