Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

kosmos badgirl

[CP] News & Gameplay Discussion (Old)

As of now, there are only 16 colors, yes. I believe Kurushii is following an assumption that since the other BB games had 24 total colors, BBCP will, as well.

As of now, there are only 16 colors, yes. I believe Kurushii is following an assumption that since the other BB games had 24 total colors, BBCP will, as well.

:eng101:

Is it already listed in the japanese psn? If so I can't seem to find, I can only find the dlc for the last three games.

Or will it show up there on the 24th?

Is it already listed in the japanese psn? If so I can't seem to find, I can only find the dlc for the last three games.

Or will it show up there on the 24th?

It's only listed on the Jp PSN website. It won't be on the store until it's available for purchase.

How is that possible. I was in middle school the last time a good Sonic game was out.

You were in middle school in 2010 when Sonic Colours came out?

As far as sonic goes, give me a game with chao garden again, loved that thing, but not sure about other people. I really wish I had a ps3. Really need to cash my bday money from 2 months back xD

Well IGN gave it like 5.8 and Gamespot a 5. But I think its all vindictive for us to start badmouthing on Sonic Lost World just cause Famitsu gave it a better score than Blazblue:CP. I am certain that people who were originally looking to play BB:CP aren't going to read the Famitsu review and go "Damn, I SHOULD be playing Sonic Lost World instead!" Some sonic fans play the new sonic games with rose tinted glasses, others play it with dissonance and spite, whilst some just play it free of preconceived notions and judge the game on its own merits/demerits.

Though to get back on topic a bit, wasn't there meant to be a game demo with Terumi available to promote the game and get pre-orders, I thought this would have been finished by now if not starting soon. Is there any footage of that? or was there strict rules. I keep reading things on this board and I can never find the comment/post again.

Though to get back on topic a bit, wasn't there meant to be a game demo with Terumi available to promote the game and get pre-orders, I thought this would have been finished by now if not starting soon. Is there any footage of that? or was there strict rules. I keep reading things on this board and I can never find the comment/post again.

The demo you speak of was in Japanese retailers during specific dates. Terumi had about 3 or 4 events, and recently they had all of the trio available at a location (speaking besides TGS). No footage came out of any of those locations.

The demo you speak of was in Japanese retailers during specific dates. Terumi had about 3 or 4 events, and recently they had all of the trio available at a location (speaking besides TGS). No footage came out of any of those locations.

Oh well, I guess I'll find out in 6 days anyway. No need to provoke the Arc Cops for a game being release next week.

So yep another title where the $$$ helped boost the score with Famitsu.

Sega has money to burn :v:? Their acquisition of ATLUS must have paid off faster than I expected...

Because people will actually pay good money to own and play the game :eng101:. I doubt the same can be said for an Alter Memory BluRay.

Well just a few short days until the game's released. Though I won't be able to import it, I'm still hyped for the release. I wonder what the chances are of anyone getting it earlier then the 24th? Probably slim yeah?

Sega has money to burn :v:? Their acquisition of ATLUS must have paid off faster than I expected...

Because people will actually pay good money to own and play the game :eng101:. I doubt the same can be said for an Alter Memory BluRay.

Well just a few short days until the game's released. Though I won't be able to import it, I'm still hyped for the release. I wonder what the chances are of anyone getting it earlier then the 24th? Probably slim yeah?

The 24th in japan is earlier here.

It could be as soon as tuesday night.