Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Suzaku

BBCP Story Thread [Old]

I've always liked to see the duodecim and their relationship to each other fleshed out more, so kagura is a nice add, although his design takes some getting used to. His sprite seems fine though. He's called the black gale (黒き疾風),

so obviously, he must have died in the WoF timeline and inspired haku to come up with the shippu move. At this rate all future character adds can be extrapolated from haku's moveset.

But the fact that terumi's dlc means that he probably won't get a story mode, which means there will be a bbcp extend for all other dlc characters to get their own story mode, which is making me think twice about getting it.

To be honest, the only reason I'd get any DLC character is if I myself would play them at all competitively. For example, I didn't buy Platinum or Valkenhayn, but I did download Makoto. Both because I tried her and also because one of my local friends played Makoto.

But the fact that terumi's dlc means that he probably won't get a story mode, which means there will be a bbcp extend for all other dlc characters to get their own story mode, which is making me think twice about getting it.

But there are no individual character story modes. Unless you're joking.

I'm actually glad if there's no individual story modes in CP. Gets old seeing the same events over and over from slightly different perspectives. I'm alright with "grouped" story modes.

Yea, for the amount of hours they estimated it at it should be interesting to see how much stuff is explained not having to waste time on multiple views of the same event.

its most likely not past terumi since he has on Hazama's shirt and pants. past terumi was shown wearing Kazama's clothes.

There's nothing to stop them doing it though, just change the story art to match dark war Terumi and his in game sprite stays the same.

Switching characters on the fly is gonna get annoying tho

It's not really that annoying. It'll be like CTR is all. It might be annoying if characters get shortchanged though--and I have no doubt some will.

I've always liked to see the duodecim and their relationship to each other fleshed out more, so kagura is a nice add, although his design takes some getting used to. His sprite seems fine though. He's called the black gale (黒き疾風),

so obviously, he must have died in the WoF timeline and inspired haku to come up with the shippu move. At this rate all future character adds can be extrapolated from haku's moveset.

At least Kagura will have his story mode part. In one of the Famitsu scans he appears with Noel and Makoto (Both in their new outfits, so it's recent) and he was alone in the left side of the screen which is the side of the character being used.

After looking at Kagura and hearing his title, I instantly imagine him being voiced by Johnny Yong Bosch, Kyle Hebert or David Vincent, but then again, Jin has David.

He looks really interesting to me, and I'm expecting a lot from his personality. Someone flirty or Lindow Amamiya-ish sounds refreshing.

Awww yeah, make him have 2 subordinates that are Kallen and C.C. lookalikes and Kagura's rebellion just got 10x more awesome!

I AM THE BLACK GALE'S ACE!

As long as his astral isn't called "Zero" or some shit like that.

God please no JYB in this.

Yes please for JYB to voice Kagura. I'm surprised this series has gone this long without his voice lol.

Awww yeah, make him have 2 subordinates that are Kallen and C.C. lookalikes and Kagura's rebellion just got 10x more awesome!

I AM THE BLACK GALE'S ACE!

Yes please for JYB to voice Kagura. I'm surprised this series has gone this long without his voice lol.

GUYS YOU'RE MAKING ME HYPE EVEN MORE STOP IT >:

How about yuri lowenthal? dat nigga's voice thougghhh.

Yet another voice I'm surprised BB has gone so long without. I could see it working.

I want a Code Geass fighter...specifically based in the Nightmare of Nunnally series ; -;

But yeah Kagura can't be leading a 1-man rebellion, so it will be interesting to see who he commands, I have the inkling feeling that Kagura might not have as big a presence in the "main story" (despite being referenced alot in arcade mode) and might be featured prominently in the Sector 7 side, because I feel like he may be working with them to advance his goals of overthrowing the "Empire" and there doesn't seem to be much room for that while everyone is doing their thing with Murakumos and shit ; -;

Or maybe the entire 2nd half of the "main" story will be with Kagura as the front man .o.

I feel like Kagura's group will be another independant group that's striking at Britannia The Imperator. Kind of like how the Chinese Federation and The Black Knights had the same goal but weren't the same "group".

I want a Code Geass fighter...specifically based in the Nightmare of Nunnally series ; -;

You and me both.

Yeah that would make alot of sense, but honestly Kagura's side of things intrigue me most about CP since we might learn more about the inner workings of the 012, like is the entirety of the Mutsuki family standing behind him? Or is this something he has to do quietly? And how does the rest of the 012 perceive the current state of the NOL? What are the relationships like between other families within the 012?

My mind yearns for answers, but they're so far away ; -;

Yeah that would make alot of sense, but honestly Kagura's side of things intrigue me most about CP since we might learn more about the inner workings of the 012, like is the entirety of the Mutsuki family standing behind him? Or is this something he has to do quietly? And how does the rest of the 012 perceive the current state of the NOL? What are the relationships like between other families within the 012?

My mind yearns for answers, but they're so far away ; -;

We'll have to wait until October... ;___;

EDIT: *changes avatar*

Kagura's rebellion will consist of nothing but a harem of bitches; he's already trying to recruit Noel and Makoto. Its only a matter of time.

As for voice actors...Its a toss up between JYB, Yuri Lowenthal, and Troy Baker or even Liam O`Briam. I'm surprised none of those VA's are in the series considering its recorded in LA. So, I think everyone is on board for Karen Strassman voicing Bullet.