Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Prestizi

skype group for casuals matching

Do you guys mind adding me to the skype group? With CP right around the corner, I feel I need to have a consistent means of gauging my growth. I had a Hakumen and a Makoto at one point, but I've taken so many breaks that I'm now pretty bad at the game (and I play mostly P4A now). Would really like to get back to the level I was at D:

In general, Skype chats are just text chat rooms for general discussion; depending on the group, they may do calls now and then as well. Very rarely do they do face-to-face stuff. I'm not in this one, so I dunno how it operates, but I'd assume it's mostly text-chat, be it random, or setting up matches/discussing such.

HI CHAOSCHAO

er add me, i'm getting CP too. I am in europe, I have minimal lag with americans, canada (only the intro laggs out then it stabilizes perfectly) as long as they have good connections. Japan is "playable" but a bit laggy, only for non serious matches. Lag free with all europe.

I'm new here, and I would really like to join the group x3. I currently play BBCSEX and BBCT, but I've also pre-ordered CP. My Skype name is Pandabear-24, and my main is Hakumen.

Wow, I didn't even know this was a thing. I play BBCSEX atm and I have BBCP preordered already. Could I be added? My skype name is Jx31234. Thanks

toss me an invite, getting CP on release date and want to make sure im playing all that day, Ze.beasto

Hey quick question is this group doing BBCP on japanese release or english release cause I'm getting the japanese release and scared of being an so-so fighter in the midst of veterans

Current active players mostly range from complete beginners to intermediate,

don't feel bad about being bad! Fight and improve!

Currently the largest amount of weekday activity occurs during EST evenings(6-12 EST).

There is currently no scheduled matching, you ask and someone responds.

Anyone should feel free to join, just stay chill, be classy, and avoid contributing to any drama.

Feel free to invite anyone else, as long as they can handle ^^^

Just add me on skype and request to join

Sounds like a plan. I'll add ya.

Is this still going on? Haven't gotten to play people as much I want to, I'm so scrubby people just stomp me and leave. I want to play!

Is this still going on? Haven't gotten to play people as much I want to, I'm so scrubby people just stomp me and leave. I want to play!

I second this, is this still going on?

the FITE KLUB still exists. We spend more time talking about playing than playing eachother because COOL KIDS DON'T PLAY VIDEOGAMES.

I'll happily add anyone who wishes to join our SUPER AWESOME FUN CLUB where we discuss things like how much SWD dislikes DPs, I spend my time talking about meeting my QUOTA in Valkyrie Crusade, and we all ponder greater questions in life such what bullet did to her shorts

my skype is wintyissolo add me if you wish to join the activities

Skype friend request sent~ (Im md_wokker)

Hopefully i'll be able to play some matches with you guys. If not, then i'll spectate and try to learn from watching you guys play.

Oh, and im pretty new to BB.

Blazblue: Chronophantasma tier list as decided by majority vote of the skype group. Please note that characters within the same tier are considered equal.

F: Bullet

E: Litchi

D: Makoto

C: Izayoi, tsubaki, Tao

B: Nu, Tager

A: Noel, Mu, Azreal

S: Kokonoe, Platinum, Rachel, Amane

You do not need to be in to understand the list, careful observation will reveal all.

PS - fujiwaffle keep trolling me in matches and it makes me sad.

Cool psychological study. I bet if the lettering were done the opposite way, nobody would misunderstand it.