Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

DaiAndOh

[CS2] Bang Info/Discussion/Question Thread

Just saw this and thought this is the perfect example about your guys discussion on 3C untechable time what are you guys thoughts ? Could this be universial or character specific combo

http://http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kuUn_qNeIrU#t=0m26s

Airgrab> Dash>3C>2A>5B>jump cancel>jb>j4c>j623B>dash<5B

Quoting Myself for evidence sakes

prepare to throw a party everyone the combo posted earlier works on Tao( he did it different than the above one tough) as well so my theory of being able to do on everyone is closer to being proven( I think there is a height restriction on the airgrab to make the combo work tough)

Airgrab > 3C>2A>5B>jump cancel>jb >j623B

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xDPF33Fx2GY#t=11m13s

I'm sorry if this has been addressed before, but what are some new FRKZ combos that are easy to hit-confirm? As of CS1, the one I've been doing is...

(j.C/5A/whatever), 5B, 2B, 2C, 6-dash, 5D, 9-dash, j.4C, 9-dash, j.4C, j.D, 2-dash, 2B, 623B, 5D, 9-dash, j.4C, j.D, 2-dash, 5C, 2C, ashura (if I don't have much heat...)

If I have 50 heat, I usually just go straight to daifunka right after 623B before the second 5D. I understand that the lack of wall-bounce in 623B and the fact that 5D doesn't launch anymore won't allow this combo anymore. So... what's a good alternative FRKZ combo for CS2? It doesn't have to work in CS1, but it would be nice if it did, so I can practice. :keke:

Thank you!

Hard to say. I've seen a few, but honestly it's going to be a better idea to wait for some beast Bang to slam out a 'semi-officially optimized' combo

Hard to say. I've seen a few, but honestly it's going to be a better idea to wait for some beast Bang to slam out a 'semi-officially optimized' combo

Speaking of beast Bang, how are Dora/Nezu/Satoshi nowadays? I heard that Satoshi is now playing Makoto and... I've seen a video of a purple Bang player named Supa Suta... something that played really similar to Dora (with those TK'd command grabs).

Dora's doing great. It's like he has try again. Finding him is odd, purple Bang's have a tendency to make silly long names.

Can't say I've heard from Nezu. But I've seen what he can do with Robo Ky, so he should be good for BB ^_^.

There's one thing I've been wondering about. Since 2B>5D combos on crouching characters, then on standing characters 5B>2B>6C>j.D>2B>5D>air combo should work as well, right? It seems like it would be an easier 2 seal combo than 5B>2B>6C>j.D>jc>Web Nail>d.5C>6D is, plus it would also save you a nail.

Also, does Bang still need to jump cancel 5D and 6D to do 623B or Daifunka after them?

It's easier, yes, but you lose the oki. That's a big deal. Getting knockdown is very important.

However there are some 3/4 seal combos that do use that combo. 2B 5D tkj623B etc is pretty sick.

No, they're special cancellable.

I like the way Bang is shaping up for cs2.

hmm...coming from you this could either mean Bang is back to bottom tier (since you apparently prefer him there (you know, scare the free ones away (i feel like putting another parenthesis in here))) or he isnt as bad as everyone is making him out to be.

Personally, I think they made Bang perfect. He doesn't look brain-dead, his mix up is no longer broken at certain chokepoints, but seems to have stronger ways to reset it or continue it.. damage isn't unreasonable in comparison to risks taken.

Yoooo damn. That shit was over 6k and built its own meter. People are gonna be fuckin HATING on CS2 Bang, I'm telling you.

It seems like corner reliance is the new face of Bang though, as that was SURELY corner only.

Oh what's up 10staws?

Been a while. You showing up to EVO this year??

Probably not, the whole cheating on the gf thing last year is holding me back from evo.

There are characters that don't need the corner at all (Makoto, Arakune, for examples), they may be the strongest because of everyone else needing it. However, Bang's extremely potent corner push moves (j623B, daifunka) make it seem pretty easy to get there. :]

Does Daifunka conect after 623B in corner. In one of videos shadow tried it and it didn't conect. Combo starter was 5A though...

I'm not sure if that FRKZ combo is corner only. j.4C loops worked in CS1 midscreen and i doubt that is changed in CS2 since he did 2 times j.4C before he pushed him in the corner.

I would like to see more FRKZ action, it is really underused. It may be hard to master but I have watched so many videos and 90% of time Bang uses FRKZ he would win a round which means it is effective. And with this new weakened Bang I think new gameplan should revolve about geting seals for FRKZ to have better mixup and deal big damage.

Does Daifunka conect after 623B in corner. In one of videos shadow tried it and it didn't conect. Combo starter was 5A though...

I'm not sure if that FRKZ combo is corner only. j.4C loops worked in CS1 midscreen and i doubt that is changed in CS2 since he did 2 times j.4C before he pushed him in the corner.

I would like to see more FRKZ action, it is really underused. It may be hard to master but I have watched so many videos and 90% of time Bang uses FRKZ he would win a round which means it is effective. And with this new weakened Bang I think new gameplan should revolve about geting seals for FRKZ to have better mixup and deal big damage.

Actually, it's highly unlikely j4C loop midscreen works. I've never seen it. His combo was 6C j4C, I believe, then j4C loops in the corner.

FRKZ is the new bang. Zanzan is right.

IMO, FRKZ was always Best Bang, but it didn't matter as much in CS since Bang was already amazing.

It seriously breaks quite a few game rules in half and doesn't give a fuck.

There is a sharp speed increase in the loop, and I've never even seen a Bang try it midscreen. I'm making an educated guess, since the most 'advanced FRKZ Bang' I've seen so far has only done it in the corner.

Oh, the FRKZN loop IS possible midscreen, in fact I find it harder to execute in the corner lol. Though that was in CS1... but since j4c looks like it has less push back now, it may be even easier in CS2?

CS1FRKZNmidscreenloop: (facing right) 5D> 9(jump behind ur opponent in mid air)>j6C>2(back on the ground)>7(jump in front of opponent in midair)>j4C(repeat 6-7 hits) jD>2>2B>623B>5D>9>j6C>jD>2> (while opponent is down)5C>6A In that order. Try it when u can guys. Probably confused u though :psyduck: