Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Dusty

[CSE] Hazama General Discussion - Lane Changin' Chain Swangin'! Lane Changin' Chain Swangin!....Fedora Boyz

Breaking from BB has only made my fundamentals and overall style much better... P4 has made me appreciate BB a lot more, although I don't see myself stopping P4 any time soon. I'm just starting to get into the Yosuke clan. There's still hype for P4 out here too so that helps. There was one point where I found myself trying to use a chain as Yosuke earlier, lol. At a gathering weeks ago someone gave me the idea of Kanji having Hazama chains. That would be so goddamn sick.

Guymam confirmed for wanting less Hazama players. I know that most of us are big on Haz loyalty but to all the lurkers... don't listen to him. IT'S ALL LIES

At this point I've done all I can for the Haz cause. I don't really care what happens, more haz = good, rare haz = still good, so it's whatever. I know I've at least helped out a few of you fuckers. Not necessarily the posters who have played since CS1/CS2 but the lurkers and the scrubs.

Enjoy your broken ass character and become godlike so I can get hype for you when you make it to top 8 on stream. At least blow up the people on netplay who think they're actually good and get on that youtube.

Anti-air 5a sucks for me now. I never got accustomed to the tiny ass hitbox after CS1. It really only works on the sloppiest of air approaches, I prefer the other 4 legit anti-airs lol.

What do you mean?

I figured I would switch to Yosuke eventually - mobility, knives, troll. He's really not too much like Haz but more so than the rest of the cast. I ended up being right. I still sub Kanji for fun and want to learn Aki but Yosuke is where it's at as far as what I want to be able to do in P4.

Someone who can speak jp need to start translating stuff about the "Summit of Blazblue" tournament series that have been going on in Japan lately, this looks pretty big, I'm not sure why no one has been talking about it...

It's a 3v3 and a 1v1 series of tournaments/qualifiers that will end up in a big tournament somewhere idk.

It pretty much looks like an even bigger BBR.

various reports with photos and stuff:

http://blog.livedoor.jp/sob_ishida/

results of the qualifiers so far:

http://www.spolan.com/ssl-9/sobindex.html (click on 予選結果 at the top)

All the strong Hazama players are trying to qualify.

So far the Hazama players/teams with Hazama players that have qualified already are:

Kagetsu / Tetsuwo(TK) / Ronitta(JI)

Noze / Arakune / Platinum (Noze has also qualified for the 1v1 tournamentl, dunno who the Arakune and Platinum player are since they are all from Hokkaido).

Some other teams with Hazama that have been trying to qualify are: (I'm not 100% sure because I'm google translating everything except for names as that's the only thing I can read/understand lol)

Mitsurugi / Koji(RG) / Zekuso(VK)

Udon / Dio (CA) / Isa (PL) (this team sound just as unfair as the Souji/Dennou/Hima team was during BBR; the average psr of this team is 840 lol)

Some other teams with Hazama that have been trying to qualify are: (I'm not 100% sure because I'm google translating everything except for names as that's the only thing I can read/understand lol)

Mitsurugi / Koji(RG) / Zekuso(VK)

Udon / Dio (CA) / Isa (PL) (this team sound just as unfair as the Souji/Dennou/Hima team was during BBR; the average psr of this team is 840 lol)

And do they manage to qualify ?

Udon / Dio and Isa lost against Konan's team, didn't they ?

Nope they haven't won any qualifier, or, well, their name isn't up on the results page so I guess they haven't won anything yet lol

But I hope they will be able to qualify, especially Udon's team~

I wonder if there's any video somewhere, I guess I'll dig around later :eng101:

So...I think there's no more qualifier spots left, so we'll only get to see Noze and Kagetsu.

Next week on the 27th there's Godgarden#7, and the day right after that (28th duh) there will be the SoB finals.

They will be both held in Tokyo (I think), so get ready for some top tier Hazama action :toot:

Someone should put up a news on DL front page about this stuff, it's pretty big and it's pretty sad that no one seems to care...

(possibly also get someone that can speak japanese to confirm that whatever I read w/ google translate wasn't wrong lol)

Did anyone else notice that the new characters got forums? I guess it's that time. I'll probably compile shit (combos) for Hazama as well as some other characters when we get footage and tutorial vids and stuff.

I clicked on Bullet's character forum and sat in there for like five minutes 'till I realized something was wrong...

I suggest we ask for a triple sized link to the Hazama threads on the forum page.

It seems that an alarming number of posters here can into reading.

A larger-than-the-rest link should clear that up.

BBCP_Hazama_Palettes_7-16.png

What palette's everyone gonna rep? I'm thinking Naotozama myself, looks slick. That or the second one from the top-left, dat blue hair.

There's one color that I saw that isn't there. It's all black with a red tie. Definitely using that one.