Shinjin

[AC+R] News & Gameplay Discussion

Someone just posted this in one of the threads i made:

"Its not coming out in Canada.

ttps://twitter.com/Yamanaka_ARC

"Now we have been delivered in Japan, the United States, United Kingdom, France, Italy, Germany, Spain, Portugal. Delivery to other regions is not yet determined." @Yamanaka_ARC"

Someone just posted this in one of the threads i made:

"Its not coming out in Canada.

ttps://twitter.com/Yamanaka_ARC

"Now we have been delivered in Japan, the United States, United Kingdom, France, Italy, Germany, Spain, Portugal. Delivery to other regions is not yet determined." @Yamanaka_ARC"

Seriously? What the fuck. Well if this is true then its a good thing I didn't go pick up my xbox points yet. But would this shit happen on PSN too?

Seriously? What the fuck. Well if this is true then its a good thing I didn't go pick up my xbox points yet. But would this shit happen on PSN too?

Well, I bought my points already. Hope that wasn't a complete waste...

Nothing is easier than making a US account housed in the same street as capcom headquaters ;)

If Canadians were to make a USA account, they would also need a real USA address for the billing profile and buy USA ms points.

If Canadians were to make a USA account, they would also need a real USA address for the billing profile and buy USA ms points.

:arg:

I should look around and see what they said about the releases. Did they only say USA or North America. Cause as we all know, they don't mean the same thing. And if it says North America...I will be pissed

Also about the USA points, don't we also have to buy a USA xbox live card so we can play online? (gold membership is what I mean)

Edited by CupofT
forgot a sentence

Also about the USA points, don't we also have to buy a USA xbox live card so we can play online? (gold membership is what I mean)

I believe so.

As long as the game is downloaded on your console, your own account would be able to use it just fine. You would only need to use the US account to get the game. But that is technically breaking Xbox's ToS.

As long as the game is downloaded on your console, your own account would be able to use it just fine. You would only need to use the US account to get the game. But that is technically breaking Xbox's ToS.

Did not know they had that one the xbox. Thank you for informing me (and anyone else who didn't know). I will do that if there are no updates for Canadians within the week, or play on PSN...

So I usually play with an American (West coast) on BB with no problems, in fact it's very very smooth. Now the input delay we get on this game is also almost non-existant, however the game seems to slow down when we play, like the game is only running at 30 FPS instead of 60 FPS or something, in the 2nd round it speeds up a bit and sometimes matches are completely smooth from the beginning.

We normally play on PSN so is this an XBL thing? Seems kind of odd...

Did not know they had that one the xbox. Thank you for informing me (and anyone else who didn't know). I will do that if there are no updates for Canadians within the week, or play on PSN...

I am mad too.

I am disappointed to hear that so many people are having connection problems. Since I live in Japan, I am sure it will run fine for me with other players in Japan, but I really want this game to thrive in all regions of the world so that the scene gets bigger.

When you play ranked, is there ONLY a quick match option? Most games at least let you check connection strength... Can you at least see the connection strength of the opponent before accepting the match?

How is the player match search options? By region? Connection strength?

I only have PS3 so I have to wait unfortunately. I hope the game ends up being playable for everyone.... I will be willing to play some matches with US players to test the connection once it comes out on PSN.

For Ranked:

Quick Match (Straight to a game) and Custom Search (Options available and up to 15 players to play/choose from at a time.)

For Player:

Quick Match, Custom Match (with Options to choose), and Create Room (with Options to choose).

And yes, the connection thing here is "Line Quality", and it'll come in various colors I guess...Also, region searching and other stuff is there from what I recall.

Edited by NeoStrayCat

Thanks Neo. That sounds fine. Some people are saying that the netcode is fine. I guess its too early to really say... I hope it ends up working out for everyone.

I also hope that a lot of people wait for the PSN version or at least get both. If everyone just ends up playing on 360 I might have to buy a 360 and new stick...:mad:

Thanks Neo. That sounds fine. Some people are saying that the netcode is fine. I guess its too early to really say... I hope it ends up working out for everyone.

I also hope that a lot of people wait for the PSN version or at least get both. If everyone just ends up playing on 360 I might have to buy a 360 and new stick...:mad:

Oh, there's plenty of people that are waiting for the PSN release. They just don't have a whole lot to say here.

Netcode is alright at best. It's nothing special and it can be a bit spotty occasionally. That's only my experience with my friend who is roughly ten miles away from me and another who is about three miles away. If you wanted to put it on a scale, it's probably a B- or B at best.

Edited by Konner

Yeah, I'm not much really gonna get into the online (and both 100 Ranked/Player plays and 10-in a row Ranked win BS), just gonna play offline for the time being and get things done, lol. :kitty: