Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Amadeous

[CSE] PSN Match Finder/GG Thread

GG's to some french people like Eltragsu and Boo_zawarudo that i managed to find during EU time.

GG to you too, even if I'm not sure who you are and that I was pretty much in a bad mood and salty all day today anyway for some reason. If you were that mu then forget about anything I said, just consider I was drunk or somethin'. (Except the part where I said online just won't help me progress against any matchup, I'm pretty sure this one is true for me.)

ggs to me gracing shyns room with gods (hakumens) presence.

shoutouts to Lieutenant, i dont like getting close to ragna bad shit happens.

shoutouts to IB drive saving my life.

ggs shin its been forever.

ggs to p4uplayer, ggs to uh...that really good carl player,

ggs mucky i had to run it back then lose, so gods vengence struck you down a second time.

ggs all AND BE GREATFUL FOR MY BEING THERE. :HA:

It's been awhile since I've done one of these posts, hopefully you can show MGJ this:

Honestly, if you're getting blown up by scrub tactics (not saying that individual is a scrub), then that's entirely MGJ fault. If you get so mad that you gotta message someone in a distasteful manner, then you have a problem you need to rectify. I'm not saying their a bad individual but they are not looking at things clearly. I've said it before, and I'll say it again:

"It's Just a Video Game!"

I understand people are passionate about being better and having great matches but you gotta deal with all of the best, the worst and the most annoying tactics out there. If you feel that person is not trying and your upset about it, you could just leave and play in another room or, start one of your own. You can't blame Mucky for not trying if he don't have to; if that's the case, maybe MGJ should reanalyze how their playing against Mucky.

In the end, if MGJ didn't learn how to deal with Mucky's trolling, who's fault is that? The answer: MGJ. If you only have one tactic and it's not working, maybe you should hit the lab and learn some new tricks and tactics to deal with the issue.

There's never one definite answer in Fighting Games, and there's always a way around tactics, you gotta find them and be willing to change it up to win and get better. Otherwise, you'll find yourself standing in the same place for a long time.

Now that's done, anybody up for some BB with a rusty Jin player?

Just to be clear if my sis blows up Mucky by "scrub" tactics then its Mucky fault? Man I'm never going to get to those 5 mins back lol By your logic it means everybody here is free because everbody has been beaten by me or her at one time or another and I suck compared to her lol I'm more about gears of war than Blazeblue.

GG's to everybody that joined my room. I had fun but I gotta run an errand right now.

ggs shin's room

shoutouts to tager 2A being his only good antiair

LOL The Internet!

Just to be clear if my sis blows up Mucky by "scrub" tactics then its Mucky fault?

Yes, if the tactics are "Fraudulent" and that person can't adapt, why change it? It's like your up by 20 in a Basketball game and you say; Hey, I'm bored, let's do something different to keep the game close and possibly give them the chance to win.

Man I'm never going to get to those 5 mins back lol

I felt I've lost a year's worth of brain cells at how you can miss-comprehend what my post was about. Seriously, do I need to break it down "Grade School Level?"

By your logic it means everybody here is free because everbody has been beaten by her or me at one time or another

How do you get "Everyone is free" out of my post? I would think anyone that can comprehend English could see that I'm saying:

"Stop getting mad if you're getting blown up, just learn from it and make sure you got something to stop it."

Broken down, Grade School Level. I honestly didn't think I'd have to break it down to a grade school format but if if that's what you got out of my post, wow... I'm shocked. I hope my message came about much clearer than the previous post.

and I suck compared to her lol I'm more about gears of war than Blazeblue.

... *More Braincells Lost*

Thank you very much for proving how long you actually read and comprehend the text behind someone's post. I usually post to break things down for that individual so that they can calm down and get a better understanding of what's going on. You're literally the first person to take it as an insult and assume I'm talking down to her...

But I guess that's what happens when you "assume" stuff; you make an "Ass" out of "U" and make "Me" laugh. Everyone here knows I'm generally a nice guy but I can't tolerate some levels of idiocy which you have straight up shown here in this post.

Reading is Fundamental!

:eng101:

shin is still going after I've thrown in the towel. lol

it ain't worth it man

when god gets his command grab.

you'll all see.

YOU WILL ALL SEE.

I CAN LAUGH AT YOU BEFORE YOU CAN LAUGHT AT ME!

BECAUSE YOUR PENNYS-

Just to be clear it means everybody here is free because everbody has been beaten by me or her at one time or another

Not me, i never lose.

EDIT: it feels like i was in remedial english for a second and i haven't taken english in 2 years.

Okay guys enough, let's not not continue this. Granted I felt he deserved it for posting the way he did but let's get thing back on track here.

Sent from Taptalk App on Android2

I never lose. Netplay just gives other people wins occasionally. #Kappa

Just to be clear if my sis blows up Mucky by "scrub" tactics then its Mucky fault? Man I'm never going to get to those 5 mins back lol By your logic it means everybody here is free because everbody has been beaten by me or her at one time or another and I suck compared to her lol I'm more about gears of war than Blazeblue.

Me, you, first to 10, Tager Mirrors. Let's do this.

If I win then it means you are more about gears of war than Blazeblue.

If I lose then it means you are more about gears of war than Blazeblue.

You game?