KayEff

BlazBlue Question Thread - Ask your questions here!

How do I know which moves are Crush Trigger-able and which aren't?

Crush Triggers count as special cancels (except for aerial attacks). So anything that can be special canceled can also be CT canceled (except air attacks).

Next to D cards theres a color.

Green, Yellow, Red, And White.

What do those signify?

read the menu translation

Is there a page for the Unlimited characters? I'd like to see what they have in CP.

We haven't started one. You are welcome to start a discussion thread for them if you like.

We haven't started one. You are welcome to start a discussion thread for them if you like.

I'm not talented enough to unlock them i'm afraid, and i'm not going to buy something unlockable from within the game.

Please, can someone tell me the easiest way to finish the story modes and unlock Kagura.

Message Speed (Instant)

Text Skip (All Text)

R1 > OK

First option on questions are true end route, second option is joke end route. On Tsubaki fight get a time out.

Message Speed (Instant)

Text Skip (All Text)

R1 > OK

First option on questions are true end route, second option is joke end route. On Tsubaki fight get a time out.

Thank you Kurushii, always godlike. I don't have words for all the job you are doing here. You are such an amazing dude (maybe girl, I never saw you).

Do I have to do the prologue as well?

May be pretty common knowledge by now but what is the effect of the " same move combo" thing that pops up when you repeat the same move over?

How can I get a time out vs Tsubaki when there is no time?

There is a match against her where she can die in one hit. It should be a timer in that match.

Done, I got him in 2 hours and 15 mins, thanks Kurushii! He is really different from other chars but when you understand him, you can do amazing stuffs.

This thread is for questions and answers. If you have a problem with a character section/wiki then take it up with that mod.

Is there a guide of some form.for clearing Unlimited Mars and Highlander Assault?

UMars no. Highlander Assault check the trophy discussion thread for a link to a guide at ps3trophies.

Is there some kind of trick to get ranked matches faster? I want to unlock icons, but manual search in ranked leads to nothing and I'm forced to wait in auto search.

7 ranked matches in two days, this is gonna take forever lol.

Is there some kind of trick to get ranked matches faster? I want to unlock icons, but manual search in ranked leads to nothing and I'm forced to wait in auto search.

7 ranked matches in two days, this is gonna take forever lol.

You have to wait it out on auto. It's bugged and ASW are working on a fix.

Ok Question regarding Ragna?: Is there any way buffer to 6A > 214D, I had someone suggest 2147D but that didn't work....and I'm on a pad so 7214D is pretty clunky and awkward to do, especially mid-combo...