ElvenShadow

[AC+] PSN ID Thread

PSN: Dreikoo

Main: Order Sol

Looking forward to getting better at this game finally. :D

edit:

Just noticed we're doing speedtest thingies.

Here's mine

2358186135.png

This is from my wifi laptop, my PS3 is hardwired so it should be better.

Edited by Dreiko

Man, all these new players are beating my ass. Times like these I realize that, as much a I've learned I'm still a really horrible player and can't compete for shit against anyone else.

I'm done for now - Maybe I'll play later again.

God the online has been awful.. have people seriously had any even remotely playable matchs? ive played about 20 matchs now maybe and I still havnt had a match where I can do a sweep to fireball lol. *face palm*

Man, all these new players are beating my ass. Times like these I realize that, as much a I've learned I'm still a really horrible player and can't compete for shit against anyone else.

Here we go again...... jesus christ.

God the online has been awful.. have people seriously had any even remotely playable matchs? ive played about 20 matchs now maybe and I still havnt had a match where I can do a sweep to fireball lol. *face palm*

Don't do randoms. Find people that you know and have a good connection with and play them (I had like 2-3 bars with someone in Canada which suprised me). My net is good so usually if I'm hosting the room and my opponent net is decent it runs at about 2-3 bars in BB. I've done ranked twice and both times matched against pretty damn laggy people. Im having a problem having a goddamn match starting over the lag, I swear I have no idea what was in their heads to not have lobbys in this game. Its a huge headache sometimes. So yea, or just play offline.

fortunately, i haven't had much issue with actual matches (not that i don't get my fair share of lag)

i'm more concerned with the fact that i can see all these rooms and can't join any of them cuz the game thinks they aren't there

I'm done for now - Maybe I'll play later again.

Aren't you supposed to be good at this game?

Aren't you supposed to be good at this game?

He's alright but he needs to get in his "zone" and he doesn't know matchups that well so he lets people get away with silly stuff. He just needs more experience against all the many new things of GG.

He's alright but he needs to get in his "zone" and he doesn't know matchups that well so he lets people get away with silly stuff. He just needs more experience against all the many new things of GG.

I see. I gotta get better at this game too.

Great games Zong One. Your Robo-ky and Slayer were damn scary, sorry for being boring and sticking to one char but I can't really use anyone else yet. XD

PSN= kiknchikn7

Loc: LA, Cali

Add me up for some games! I'm a major scrub but I love this game and I'm always up for getting my ass handed to me lol.

I use Testament (big surprise) and Slayer mostly.

Great games Zong One. Your Robo-ky and Slayer were damn scary, sorry for being boring and sticking to one char but I can't really use anyone else yet. XD

Also GGs to Zong One. He kicked my ass plenty lol.