mAc Chaos

[CPEX] PSN Match Finder/GGs Thread

Poor susano'o unit.

Hakumen needs to follow mu's example and take off some of that armor, get some air and some movement and maybe he can catch up.

Oh God no crotch plates though.

Poor susano'o unit.

Hakumen needs to follow mu's example and take off some of that armor, get some air and some movement and maybe he can catch up.

Oh God no crotch plates though.

TD confirmed support of haku−junk

A dash would be the best thing to happen to him.

If it means he can bend his knees and actually jump over shit, I'm all for it.

Ggs to everyone in the lobby today. Noel is a bitch lol. Hate that matchup.

why? because you're free to her and avoid the match up? _-_

Damn, I can't handle all of these shots.

Yo, what is the with the air grabs in this game. I got grabbed from behind like 10 different times, its rather annoying. That's Kusoge levels of shit man, you don't do that. Other than that, Ggs to that Izayoi/Kokonoe, GrandmastaJ-whateverthefuckyournameis I got honest and upfront matches instead of being netplayed to death. 

And hey, I finally played well with Ragna...for a change.

Yea i'm getting alittle too salty on not knowing what to do againest her other than just play neutral since her normals leave a bit to be desired.

I don't avoid the MU (I'm sorry if your comment was not directed towards me) 

While it's true that it's good to play against MUs you don't know and learn, some people get very frustrated going on a long losing streak even if it's netplay, ranked or non-rank just as offline. I just usually do FT2 and leave or if I don't like the connection.

I don't avoid the MU (I'm sorry if your comment was not directed towards me) 

While it's true that it's good to play against MUs you don't know and learn, some people get very frustrated going on a long losing streak even if it's netplay, ranked or non-rank just as offline. I just usually do FT2 and leave or if I don't like the connection.

I can respect that. But as a noel main for several years i understand the hate but damn do she still get more of it even after she been watered down hella hard tho. just sayin. she's no jin or ragna in terms of neutral and having options that do real shit imo granted that rags isnt great at mix up to begin with but his normals alone make up for it in neutral. noels normals are....just plain lackluster. but on topic GGs to Tetora_desu, LoveBird, tLozHK

See, fighting Noel is all about not letting her get started with her bullshit...which means not going in guns a blazing and then 4D to the face.