Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

RurouniLoneWolf

[UNIST] Loketest News

I don't expect that lol. If anything they added another special cancellable special that comes only after you special cancel another special with the fastfall special.

So yeah, Seth's Seth.

I don't expect that lol. If anything they added another special cancellable special that comes only after you special cancel another special with the fastfall special.

So yeah, Seth's Seth.

His execution can be lowered by putting more hitstun in some of his moves I think.

His execution isnt even that hard. Making him easier would be stupid. 

I'm going to have to agree with KICK here. What you have to remember HMM is that netplay will be netplay and that should NEVER be based on how execution-heavy a character is. His execution isn't really that hard to begin with.. just takes some practice really.. that's all.

So then, when is Blitz Bro's gameplay change. Akatsuki i mean

Bruh, 2A low is best thing

Among many things they confirm Seth has 9500 life now. Woot~

:yaaay::toot:PARTY!!  :toot:   :yaaay:

Nope. No videos. You'll just have to wait for the release of the game. Don't want to think it'll be much longer since now that ASW is publishing, I doubt they want Revelator and UNIST to have to compete with one another. They'll probably have UNIST release first some time in the early half of the summer since they aren't planning anymore loketests and then release Xrd Revelator in the later half of the summer, maybe later if they decide to do more loketests beyond the second loketest.

They removed the "First Attack" bonus from the play guide, guess it got removed after the previous loketest.

Though an unannounced loketest suddenly showing up out of nowhere... I guess they didn't want it to conflict with the hype of Xrd Revelator. And since it's the final loketest, perhaps the game is releasing some time next month.

They removed the "First Attack" bonus from the play guide, guess it got removed after the previous loketest.

Thank God. That seemed really dumb. Has anything else from the last loketest been removed? I was really liking those orie buffs and will definitely be sad if they're gone.

yuzu got D plinking back.

Also they reverted some changes on Ex Aiming and Ex Sync. Apparently you weren't able to combo off of them last loketest, but can again.

yuzu got D plinking back.

Also they reverted some changes on Ex Aiming and Ex Sync. Apparently you weren't able to combo off of them last loketest, but can again.

What's ex sync?