Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Zoob

The NEWEST NEW ENGLAND THREAD (A FUSION OF STATES)

Should the newest New England Thread title be PILEDRIVING BISON UP IN THIS BITCH?  

13 members have voted

1. 1. Should the newest New England Thread title be PILEDRIVING BISON UP IN THIS BITCH?

• Yes
    • Hell Yes

I was too busy playing DW: Gundam 3 until my eyes bled. So far I've gotten 38 hours in and it came out Tuesday. For the record I suck at Garou. I just pick Freeman and hope for the best. It's a pretty ineffective strategy. I'll gladly play it with you folks though the next time I come.

I guess I should pick up MAME and a Garou rom to practice. It's cool to actually have people to play in that game.

Maybe I'll hop back in SRK to keep in touch with PWA people.

Yes I must practice that tron combo.

Would make more sense to just get it on GGPO! :eng101: Also, the import PS2 version is what is usually used for tournaments (not that those are common at all). I miss Mark of the Wolves. :( Maybe after Evo, I will play it again.

i dont have near as many hours into DW gundam 3 yet. but i'm busy leveling up my wing zero. you should have gotten it on ps3 wolfgang....

I hope in BB3 Belial Edge's input is changed to j.2C and it becomes + on block with 1 frame recovery.

and i also hope that v13 or at least lambderps dead ass self can JC 5D again and her 2C has a hitbox and that 236D was a low and 66/44 command dashes are back

and i also hope that v13 or at least lambderps dead ass self can JC 5D again and her 2C has a hitbox and that 236D was a low and 66/44 command dashes are back

no, she's already dead.

YOU WA SHOCK!

Also, I hope to be able to go to the Whyte House after work today, don't expect me until about 9:30.

Danny's Post

Nigga.

This has to be one of the greatest combination of quotes I've ever read.

236D isn't a low anymore?

Mine was never a low =w=

Fun time guys! I will see most of you at CTCon, just remember I'll be the unlimited hazama runnin around :P

Shoutouts!

Why: Thanks for hosting as usual!

Fraga: Scott Pilgrim! and talking about the mysteries of life

Crown: Nice meeting you and gg's on BB

Mystic: For leaving his pants behind

Pang/Paul: For dodging me in BB even though you would of won anyway

Furok: For the robo-ky tips

Zoob: Random explanations

Tales: TY for the Salt, and for blowing the power out :P ... 236C

Cheese: I'm trying to get better damnit!

Life: gg's in BB as always.

Mike?: FFFFFFFF Tager but being amazing anyway.

Weeabo's: Fuck them!

also..

R.I.P. Beat boxing TV

Answer from three pages ago for Vyers: Yes, still going to Otakon. Tenative plan is to go down with the CTCon staff, though if you guys magically get another seat, I'll be stealing it.

Speaking of which, come down to CTCon! I want to see more than just random scrubs in these tournaments!

Yeah, I'll be the more accurately proportioned Hazama at CTcon with better hair.

Shoutouts!

Why: I HAVE NOTHING TO SAY TO YOU except thanks and see you at CTcon.

Fraga: Fear is the mindkiller.

Crown: Nice meeting you, thanks for dealing with my Liu Kang bullshit.

Glitch: Can you drop them off at my house? Thanks. EDIT: Oh, you were being serious? They aren't my pants.

Paul: Every time I looked at the Melty setup, you were eating a Jesus Beam/Supreme. EVERY. TIME. It was pretty funny.

Furok: We didn't play in anything but good seeing you again.

Zoob: For putting me in my place and being awesome as usual.

Tales: Good seeing you, my friend. Always good to chat.

Cheese: Every time I looked at the Melty setup, you were screaming "JESUS BEAM/SUPREME" and blasting Paul with a laser or three. EVERY. TIME. It was pretty funny.

Life: Good to see you, I'm sorry I don't play Blazblue haha. Dat 3DS is godlike though. It's really not that bad on the eyes.

TagerMike: I enjoyed watching you blow everyone up in Blazblue.

Mindgam3: I didn't know you could draw. Good shit. Hope you and Zoob get that webcomic going, it sounds like an awesome idea.

shoutouts to the great blackout of 2011, with the MK setup being the only survivor.

200%

My power is maximum.

When are you gonna get online again?

236D isn't a low anymore?

lambderp's 236D is no longer low lol

SHOUTOUTS?!!?!?!?

-LPT and Nuclear Cheese for making Melty Blood look extremely enjoyable to watch lol although i swear i lost a few dozen brain cells trying to figure out what Cheese was doing lol

-Why for hosting! thanks as always! i didnt get to play you tho D:

-Zoob for providing mike and i with a ride over, and for explaining a lot to me on the way home

-Crown! you shouldve used your noel lol i cant believe i dropped that last combo tho. your ragna needs to have platinum make him sandwiches more often lol

-Furok! we need to play next time D:

-Glitch! we have to get more matches in!

-Mindgam3! you need to make that 4.7k+ combo your bnb for everything! litchi's 5A is +3

-Mike N idk lol we play each other too much. only strange things happen

Kudos for everyone else who showed up lol i know who you are i just didnt play any of you... maybe next time. more later if i remember anything..?

Hooray, my first Whyte House shoutouts to shoutouts post

Why: For hosting and for living in the middle of nowhere. I got lost in the woods for a half hour before finding the highway :vbang:

Fraga, Glitch and Mystic: Nice meeting you three and GGs in BB/MK

Zoob: Thanks for the MK tips, I'll put them to good use.

Furok: You blew me up with Tao. Good shit.

Mindgam3: Blowing the fusebox with the most hypest Litchi Mixup lol

Tales: You... gave me trouble in GG. Thanks for getting me motivated to re-level up ;)

LPT: GGs again. Should have kept using that 4B, I kept falling for it :sweatdrop:

Life and Mike: GGs in BB as always, wish I played you two more. LOL Ragna needs sandwiches?

Also shoutouts to shitty Connecticut traffic. IT'S 2 AM, AND THERE'S NO COPS. WHY ARE YOU DRIVING 40 IN A 65 LIMIT AREA?!