Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Hecatom

Marvel vs Capcom 3

I simply snap in a character I want dead when I have a lot of meter to blow on dirt nap into following combo.

Well the DLC whoring begins tomorrow!

The first costume back will run $5/400MSp and include the 6 costumes we were shown for Ryu, Dante, Chris, Cap, Iron Man, and Thor.

Also the first Shadow Mode DLC will be available as well, notice how I said FIRST, yes it appears Capcom is going to stretch this out as much as they can as the first pack only gives you data based on Nitsuma (boasted as Capcom Japan's best QA Tester). The Nitsuma pack is free, and so long as the other are as well, it shouldn't be too big an issue.

= w=

Well the DLC whoring begins tomorrow!

The first costume back will run $5/400MSp and include the 6 costumes we were shown for Ryu, Dante, Chris, Cap, Iron Man, and Thor.

Also the first Shadow Mode DLC will be available as well, notice how I said FIRST, yes it appears Capcom is going to stretch this out as much as they can as the first pack only gives you data based on Nitsuma (boasted as Capcom Japan's best QA Tester). The Nitsuma pack is free, and so long as the other are as well, it shouldn't be too big an issue.

= w=

From what I have heard, they are also planning on eventually adding AI's based on actual high level players.

I hope that the Justin Wong AI uses random select.

I like how capcom always does DLC packs with one super popular character and a bunch of other faggots no one cares about to make sure you buy it. I wish there were individual character dlc packs. I'd get Trish, Viper, X-23, Dante and that's it.

Now I ain't getting nothing:(

Still waiting for the bleeding edge armor to be a dlc:

bbc225be4697b6dd3fda2636e86ffb87.jpg

Until then, I'm not cracking. Though Cap's Heroic Age outfit is hella sexy, and is closest to making me yield.

As long as we are pointing out the possible DLC outfits too bring out the whore in us.

DrDoom.png

WE NEED THIS.

I'm seriously considering getting the DLC pack for the Iron Patriot armor alone.

You mean the bootlegged armor crossover of Captain America and Iron man's armor.

awesome-dr.doom.jpg

That has me pretty aroused. I want it.

You mean the bootlegged armor crossover of Captain America and Iron man's armor.

It's not bootleg like the Captain Punisher alt. Norman Osbourn (the Green Goblin) whore that armor while he led the Dark Avengers, serving as the "hero" the public needed.

Eh I'm not going to buy any DLC costumes because I only use 3 characters and they won't be seeing any/good costumes (X-23 could get her X-Force outfit, but it's not all that amazing. Phoenix would most likely get 90s Jean or even worst Marvel Girl, neither of which I want. And Morrigan...well even if they wanted to they couldn't really mess with her design due to battle purposes and never having had a real alt anyways) So unless so REAL surprises are in store you can count me out.

It's not bootleg like the Captain Punisher alt. Norman Osbourn (the Green Goblin) whore that armor while he led the Dark Avengers, serving as the "hero" the public needed.

I know that, I read the beginning part of dark reign. It's bootleg because it doesn't have repulsor technology. The staple of Tony Stark's armors hence, why I called it bootleg.

Not only that, but Iron Patriot is composed of old Stark armors, painted red, white, and blue. Doesn't sound legit to me. You know what does? Bleeding Edge color palette.

Anyways still hoping for bleeding edge. I guess we'll be seeing Bucky's Captain America uniform as well in only a matter of time.

Maybe War Machine and Beta Ray Bill alternates as well.

Also have my fingers crossed for this:

167749-88952-hulk_super.jpg

That is another must buy for me.

Can any one tell me Strong and Weakness of Amaterasu and Zero for me plz :D......I'm planning to learn those 2....:)

Can any one tell me Strong and Weakness of Amaterasu and Zero for me plz :D......I'm planning to learn those 2....:)

Amaterasu I'm not too sure, but she has one of the best assists in the game.

Zero has low life and does medium damage, but his mixup game is insane. Zero can be very effective but you really need to be able to think on your feet to make him work. Zero's assists are mediocre, a little better if you have his clone super on.

Amaterasu's weaknesses are more stance dependent. Her universal flaws are: Low health, dashes are not that fast (no wavedashing for you), air dash only goes Forward, Up-Forward, and Down-Forward, and not the best range on her normals. Her flaws in Reflector stance are: short range, and mediocre damage output. In Glaive they are: Slower normals, and weaker pressure. Last is her Rosary, in which her flaws are: No real combo game, and no pressure.

Of course she has alot going for her still, and most of her flaws are made up for in different stances (ie; while the reflector may not have the great reach or damage, the glaive does, and what the glaive may lack in speed and pressure, reflector helps cover that). Really, seeing as how her flaws are generally covered by other stances, one of the bigger things about Ammy is learning when to switch to them. Also she is said to be REALLY good against Sentinel (mainly due to how she can duck under almost all of his zoning, and zone him pretty hard in return).

Punisher wore the cap suit at one time as well.

Difference between snapping in Sentinel vs Phoenix is you can't kill him in one combo. Hell half the cast can barely kill him in two without blowing tons of meter. If they don't want Sentinel dead yet they have plenty of time to switch him out (every time I see Sent snapped in though he just comes in a rapes more face then the character before him)

People are (slowly) figuring out how to kill Sentinel. Dante can do it with lvl1XFC and one meter, plus his combos build a ton of meter.

Eh I'm not going to buy any DLC costumes because I only use 3 characters and they won't be seeing any/good costumes (X-23 could get her X-Force outfit, but it's not all that amazing. Phoenix would most likely get 90s Jean or even worst Marvel Girl, neither of which I want. And Morrigan...well even if they wanted to they couldn't really mess with her design due to battle purposes and never having had a real alt anyways) So unless so REAL surprises are in store you can count me out.

I am still waiting for Morrigan to get a Lilith alt. Then I'll take out my wallet, take all the cash that's inside and give it to capcom.

1283564690406.jpg

I can only hope that Ammy gets Oki, Shiranui, or Nine-Tails, because alongside being obvious choices, they are pretty much the only choices for her.

Also Zero should get MMZ, MMZX, or Zero.exe, which once again are the obvious and only choices.

Taskmaster should get a Demogoblin Alt, and have it so his counters are always active. Meaning if you punch him, he'll punch right back every time. (Hope someone gets the reference lol.)

Well, I'm still not budging till I know all the DLC. Strider isn't in it, so I can't really say if I'll be getting it unless the price drops.

I barely touched SSFIV enough as it is.

I am still waiting for Morrigan to get a Lilith alt. Then I'll take out my wallet, take all the cash that's inside and give it to capcom.

Yeah I would be very happy about that.

It's bootleg because it doesn't have repulsor technology.

Not only that, but Iron Patriot is composed of old Stark armors, painted red, white, and blue. Doesn't sound legit to me.

Sounds legit to me, and repulsor tech is so over rated :kitty: I just like the way the armor looks (which is weird cause I hate both Captain American and Iron Man lol)

Punisher wore the cap suit at one time as well.

Oh yeah, lol @ Punisher being a huge Cap fan = w=

I am still waiting for Morrigan to get a Lilith alt.

NO NO NO NO! If Lilith made any appearance in this game I want her as her OWN character, I hated that in previous VS game's she'd be in Dark Illusion, and I despise the "Lilith" alt color in every game Morrigan is featured in >.>

Sounds legit to me, and repulsor tech is so over rated :kitty: I just like the way the armor looks (which is weird cause I hate both Captain American and Iron Man lol)

Well then, by that definition. We are destined to be adversaries. Stay bootleg lovin' SxB. :3

I still will never get why they went for Iron Patriot over the Bleeding Edge. I personally thought beyond fanboyism, the B.E armor is nicer than the Iron Patriot. But wtv, I know the B.E will be dlc at some point.