Shinjin

[AC+R] News & Gameplay Discussion

Nope, airdashes have startup/recovery. Can't block, can't attack, can't nothing.

And after you recover, you can air throw? The same moment you can block? If so, characters like Jam and Millia whose airdashes recover so quickly should be able to pull off the iAD air throw stuff that happens in BB/P4A but that's not actually possible afaik. Or is there rather some other rule that disallows air throws.

Once you are finished recovering from your dash, you can do whatever you want.

It should be noted however that you can slashback at any time even during airdash frames. Doing this will also reset your air options, allowing another dash or double jump to chars who could not normally do so.

Dammit you guys, whenever I see there is new unread posts in this thread I keep thinking it's going to be news that the NA parch is out. Don't play with my emotions like that ;_;

ah, yeah. you have to lose your aiddash momentum before you can airthrow

So in a falling state after the AD I can Air Throw?

yes.

so what are good options for buying jap psn cards?

yup. That's what i did two weeks ago. Buy some japanese PSN cards from them, find instructions online to create a japanese PSN account, redeem the codes and buy the game. It costs 1500 PSN points and is well worth it since we have no ETA for a US release.

gah, they are out of 500 point cards, I was trying to zero out my psn wallet

edit: I assume they'll let the patch out when the vita sale ends next week

Edited by 4r5

If I buy a JP code from Japan-Codes, do they mail me a card or can I just access the code online? Seems annoying if getting a card mailed to me will take like 2 weeks.

Wanting to buy ACR for casuals.

If I buy a JP code from Japan-Codes, do they mail me a card or can I just access the code online? Seems annoying if getting a card mailed to me will take like 2 weeks.

Wanting to buy ACR for casuals.

you'll get an email with the code. You can also use Play-asia to get them the same way.

Lets keep this on topic and positive. If you want to vent your frustration about delays then go direct it to ASW. Posting it here doesn't help anyone.

Question regarding staggers and throw resets.

If the opponent recovers from a stagger state, do they still have the 6 frames of throw invulnerability after hitstun?

Have a feeling that they do but a confirmation would be nice.

I don't believe so. Remember, you can throw someone while they're in a stagger state, and I don't think ending the stagger grants new throw invulnerability. I don't know for sure, though, but I'm pretty sure I've seen people thrown right after staggering out.

Edited by Orrax

Come on ASW, plz just release the patch already!

Q: Is it really true that (ASW) patches only get released when PS store updates? Is there a chance it'll update over the next few days?