Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Circuitous

BlazBlue@TGS Discussion Thread - Kagura/Terumi/Kokonoe hype time!

Kagura catches a completely random Fox Beastkin? OK, I'll admit: that's pretty ballin' of him. Though he looks real slow. Like Tager and Kanji slow. The Astral is pretty cool though. Anyone can be flashy, but it takes a classy badass to cut to the chase and just straight up put you to the guillotine.

Anyone else see that Terumi win animation? Looked fucking sweet. I wanna hear that Nakamura laugh.

Also Kagura's astral was awesome. I'm likein the way Terumi's going, but he seems a bit slower than I though he'd be.

Anyone else see that Terumi win animation? Looked fucking sweet.

It's nice, but... it's also Shadow Labrys' win pose. All the crazies are equally crazy I guess. Kagura going the unique "throw cute bitches in the air and catch them 2-4 minutes later" route is much better imo.

It's nice, but... it's also Shadow Labrys' win pose. All the crazies are equally crazy I guess. Kagura going the unique "throw cute bitches in the air and catch them 2-4 minutes later" route is much better imo.

...I laughed seeing the victory pose after his astral heat

You mean the Iori laugh?

*Hasn't played P4A because job hunting sucks*

Also who wouldn't fall in love with the guy who just nuked Yuki Terumi in the face?

*Hasn't played P4A because job hunting sucks*

Also who wouldn't fall in love with the guy who just nuked Yuki Terumi in the face?

Kokonoe. because she called dibs before he did

Yeah the Terumi win pose is really legit, but tbh I still like Azrael's win pose better. The floating and the screen shaking effect just set it off

I just love how Kagura walk stance (Like I gonna kill you and you can't sh.t about that) . OMG this french guy pretty exposed Kagura as a playable character and said Terumi is very entertaining to play with (as least for him it was. Don't believe him, it is because he can't play as a charge char, lol) and he will be a beast.

Yes, Mutsuki family is one them

Considering the fact that there are BBCP limited edition boxes and stuff on display at TGS has anyone managed to get a hold of the list of songs on the Blazblue Song Interlude II?

I wonder if that woman in Kagura's Astral win pose is important in any way possible. We haven't many other beastkin besides Makoto...

Though Kagura must be CRAZY strong to throw someone in the air so high it takes them minutes to fall back down.

Thanks.

These will fill up with a lot of viewers so you will need to upgrade to a premium account to watch.

Th-there's always hope...