Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Lord Knight

DUSTLOOP X GODSGARDEN Information thread

This was the best stream experience ever, and so damn hype!

The community was in there. I knew so many people in the stream chat, and it was hella fun because it was late as shit in the night and we had that pro drinking game~

I passed out at like 7am for 3 hours, woke up at 10, watched for an hour and passed out again until like 12, then watched until the end, lol.

Champagne - Tsujikawa matchup is 10-0

Quoted for the MF Truth! LMAO! Also, Burst Baited Drinking game over stream was amazing. I'm still feeling the effects of it now!

EDIT: Why isn't "BeenHadTournamentWins" not trending on twitter?!

Dora took first,i didnt get any fucking sleep, gamechariotgotexposed, i wanna learn tao. Whole event was amazing big thanks to LK and Stickbug for putting this together, as well as the lulz commentary with them and biscuits.

I would like to thank you guys for doing an amazing job in letting us be able to watch the stream, the commentary and completely obliterating my sleep schedule after two weeks of trying to fix it~ <3

Can we still watch the stream-commentary? I dunno if you guys saved it, but I'd be interested in watching the tourney

I have to echo how awesome the stream was, though I slept through most of it the parts I saw were S-tier.

No I slept through all of it and I don't even know if its a archive of it.

I so desperately want one.

No I slept through all of it and I don't even know if its a archive of it.

I so desperately want one.

Akira was so GDLK man, you gotta watch the one vs Caruru.

We don't have an archive on GODSGARDEN2 Channel.

However, St1ckbug has recorded the whole tournament with the English commentary.

However, St1ckbug has recorded the whole tournament with the English commentary.

+respect.

Can't wait to see it uploaded so I can catch everything that happened after ladies' bracket.

Fucking godlike, I fell asleep during the Tao mirror casuals and never woke up:v:

I assume they'll be uploaded to St1ckbug's YT or is there a GodsGarden channel I have to hunt down??

Awesome stuff. I was worried that I'd missed out on the top five pools forever since I fell asleep after the Ladies tournament.

You guys were awesome on commentary and I never knew BlazBlue could be THAT much fun on stream haha. Looking forward to more BlazBlue stream monstering in the future.

Sooo, for those of us who were travelling to play this game when this was going on, is the archive available anywhere? :)

JP commentary archive:

1) http://www.ustream.tv/channel/godsgarden/videos -- Full GODSGARDEN stream

2) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=44aic4xZH8s&list=UUZ1lN1RdAzGk0ZQ6EoylZyQ&feature=plcp -- pktazn uploaded strictly matches I believe (and gave player names in video descriptions), there's roughly 30 videos for GodsGarden as shown in the playlist at the bottom of the screen.

ENG commentary archive:

1) In St1ckbug's hard drive ;-;