Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

KayEff

[CSE] XBL Match Finder/GG Thread v2

GGs KayEff, I was getting blown up at first, but then I got some White Castles'.

Felt like Mario when he touched the mushroom.

GeEz gEeZ to Nick, i appreciate the set man.

You did some sick ass midscreen combo and i was like. . .

nono.gif

LOL

I didn't help that my controller was disconnecting for the first 1/3 of it though >.>

GGs

Work on your corner combos, they can be optimized a lot more that what you were doing.

I received my two of my favorite pieces of hate mail yesterday...from the same person too.

"wow really i use him to but u have no chance against me- im not in lvl 17 this account is not mine- am in lvl 83 ok my main is hazama n ragna and plus i dont corner people like u being a noob and useing arakune n tager-wow all u do is wait then u attack"

"i guess am telling the truth then u just run away and wait for ur monsters to help u wow u really do suck"

I love being an arakune main :v:

LOL, nice messages

GGs KayEff, I was getting blown up at first, but then I got some White Castles'.

Felt like Mario when he touched the mushroom.

arakune matchup is stupid :(

GG's to Coopadaddy, Sutomu, and Delta for those 2v2's on XBL Netplay.

I need to shake the rust off, netplay was not a good idea but I gave it one more chance.

Thanks for the games.

Someone play me for a bit. I don't want to try and hunt down a room to just get kicked.

id like to play but i just got off try again tomarrow (for me anyways)

als gg to everyone i played one again too many names, i was free as hell today (but then again when aren't I xD) i blame my lil bro just cuz i can

GG's to Coopadaddy, Sutomu, and Delta for those 2v2's on XBL Netplay.

I need to shake the rust off, netplay was not a good idea but I gave it one more chance.

Thanks for the games.

GGs, I think that was one of the few times I played another Noel from DL. And the connection wasn't terribly bad for coast to coast.

GGs, I think that was one of the few times I played another Noel from DL. And the connection wasn't terribly bad for coast to coast.

I agree. For a 1 connection, it feels so smooth.

GGs everyone I played today/anyone who made me feel like a training mode dummy haha.

gotta make this quick, fuckin storage wars is on...

ggs to KirbyFreak, ShelledMenace, Deltaco, Solo, DRS Dragon, DRS NASHFAN, Coopadaddy, Sutomu, suna17, redblack1, aldreat, xajora, Slifor, and the one and only ShinAtProof.

...and no, I'm not an asshole...I just play like one.

Xbox needs moar players. Why can't PSN players realize how much better the net is and all just migrate over here. :V I mean, the net is still shit, but it's tolerable.

Xbox needs moar players. Why can't PSN players realize how much better the net is and all just migrate over here. :V I mean, the net is still shit, but it's tolerable.

If I had a xbox I would!

...and no' date=' I'm not an asshole...I just play like one.[/quote']

questionable

ppl will stop hating and start respecting if u just switch to rachel

Or Arakune.

The hate is perceived as respect.

Been awhile....GGs to Lich face, Gold Champ, Sir Crispy Eevee, Chibi Plants and anyone else I fought!

P.S. Plants, I'm looking forward to the free raspberry cheesecake. :kitty:

GGs to StayFree, redblack1, and taokakaedge. Wish I could play online more lol. Hope to get in some more games with people this week (yehhh spring break)

GGs to -Seo. Even though I got my ass handed to me. Back to the lab, I need to learn the matchup Noel-Ragna :sweatdrop:

questionable

ppl will stop hating and start respecting if u just switch to rachel

too fat...

No he should learn Tao.

He'd get hate and respect

...too skinny...

Or Arakune.

The hate is perceived as respect.

...just riiiiiiiiiight...only to see biscuit's reaction. :v:

btw dave, you lost or somethin? this is 360 territory, ur on the wrong side of the tracks boy. gotta pay the fine.

...preferably in yen.

been getting quite a bit of hate mail from ragnas on rank (about 5 msgs soo far) does this mean im doing my job right? ANYWAY ill be hosting a lobby for probably most of the day in case anyone is interested :3