Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

kosmos badgirl

[CP] News & Gameplay Discussion (Old)

I hope that they make Jubei a straight port of Vergil, except spiral swords is his drive, just to make everyone regret asking for him.

This is the best idea I've heard all day

edit: nevermind, I'm retarded, what Chao said

I imagined jubei to be a spacing powerhouse with strong normals, a mobile special or two, and something resemblant of a hop - dash.

Kokonoe would probably be something of a rush down with some sort of zoning

And nine would be offensive zoning/trapping. These would be great.

Kokonoe will probably play like Carl. Extremely hard to master but great overall, Just to troll everyone that want Kokonoe since CT.

Kokonoe will probably play like Carl. Extremely hard to master but great overall, Just to troll everyone that want Kokonoe since CT.

Not sure if that would be a troll though. Some people like a challenge. Though that would be interesting to see how the developers would make her (or anyone else, really) strong yet difficult. As long as its not ridiculously hard, like having to press like 20 buttons in one frame. Because who does that anymore? :psyduck:

Not sure if that would be a troll though. Some people like a challenge. Though that would be interesting to see how the developers would make her (or anyone else, really) strong yet difficult. As long as its not ridiculously hard, like having to press like 20 buttons in one frame. Because who does that anymore? :psyduck:

That's not how you troll. Trolling would be making her like CS1 Rachel. "Here! Are you HAPPY NOW?!"

I imagined jubei to be a spacing powerhouse with strong normals, a mobile special or two, and something resemblant of a hop - dash.

Kokonoe would probably be something of a rush down with some sort of zoning

And nine would be offensive zoning/trapping. These would be great.

You took the words right out of my mouth!

Though, I always suspected that Kokonoe would be more of an Assist/Zoning character rather than rush-down, but I could see how rush-down may be an option for her design.

Though, I always suspected that Kokonoe would be more of an Assist/Zoning character rather than rush-down, but I could see how rush-down may be an option for her design.

Ugh, no please. This game has plenty of rushdown as it is.

Make Kokonoe a grappler or something, I don't care, but enough with the rushdown. We're having a hard enough time making those characters unique and balanced.

Kokonoe would probably be something of a rush down with some sort of zoning.

:HA:

:PT:

Ahem.

I already said it. Make Jubei a Kliff-like char.

Kokonoe... lol make her a pure zoning and long distance char, with shit defense. Maybe the comparison is kinda off, but make her similar to F/UC Caster

I already said it. Make Jubei a Kliff-like char.

Kokonoe... lol make her a pure zoning and long distance char, with shit defense. Maybe the comparison is kinda off, but make her similar to F/UC Caster

She requires more strengths than that.

Damage, maybe?

She requires more strengths than that.

Damage, maybe?

Yeah, that´s why I mentioned Caster. Her damage and shit is awesome, but she's a glass cannon.

Something like that. Kokonoe would be more like a passive zoner, compared to Mu and Nu. AKA her having normals to just push fags away from her, not intended for comboing.

Of course, long and med range would be her most lethal zone.

That would work. No char in Blazblue works like that IIRC

Hmm... I see what you're saying, but Mu's normals are actually intended to start a combo, not her Steins.

And if I'm not mistaken, Nu has powerful Long/Mid-range.

Also, I noticed that not many are taking into account the fact that Kokonoe is a half-Kaka. So chances are she'd more than likely be a very mobile zoner. (Think Taokaka mixed with Mu or Rachel.)

Edit: I'm all for BB four!

Seems more like something that i would give to Phantom than to Kokonoe

I think the way Jubei is depicted as being the strongest his drive will be Sekkigan and he will be a speed type character able to warp around the field with his drive.

Nine or Kokonoe will be magic based so a good guess is zoning type.

It'd be hilarious if Kokonoe ended up bieng full rushdown and changed her outfit for the one the wolf-chick that got canned has.

Kokonoe will be a heavy grappler. It's revealed that she taught Tager everything about fighting.

Considering how she made tager and her aggressive personality, among other things, it's not impossible at all.