Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PlasticChicken

Seattle's California trip! GET HYPE!!! 6/18-21

That trailer was a bit disjointed, sorry to say. It was an interesting idea, but I would have possibly stuck to one game, rather than blow through three or four. If you were going ot go with BB you had CT and CS stuff to pull from at least...

Goryus sold his cabinet. SVGL has a bad conditioned stick and a broken P1 button supposedly right now. NorCal fail.

Also, if I remember, Honnou's house didn't have any HDTV's. If I remember correctly BBCS boards have like a PCI output or HDMI or something like that. You better bring the TV with you.

last i checked, it had vga and dvi-i out, which is what you'd see on any pc.

in any case, short of my typex2 cabinet in disguise as a laptop, there's no high res displays at rod's (his monitor is like 13" or someshit so rule that out) so you should definitely bring your own.

There is nothing to worry about. We will bring both a legit setup of CS and a lagless HD display.

Also, we are interested in an informal regional match. Whether its 5v5 or 10v10 or something else doesn't really matter. It's going to be just for fun or maybe losing team buys drinks :3. Both NorCal and SoCal should decide teams, since we will have 10 people... up to 10 member teams will be possible.

Oh yes and Rod's place will probably be the best then. I'll still contact Goryus to see what's up. We can go to SVGL on our way back up. We will still be needing setups for other games though.

How about scrub matches? Norcal's biggest Scrub vs. PNW's biggest scrub?

It's like bum fights, but these guys suck...

nm...that assumes you guys have someone who'd call themself a scrub like me ;)

Final trailer for this trip ;o

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iXNvMaSYKIQ

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iXNvMaSYKIQ#t=0m30s shit just got real.

Also, we are interested in an informal regional match. Whether its 5v5 or 10v10 or something else doesn't really matter. It's going to be just for fun or maybe losing team buys drinks :3. Both NorCal and SoCal should decide teams, since we will have 10 people... up to 10 member teams will be possible.

+1 hype.

we are all free according to tushar, so that means all of us qualify for scrub match :3

If Tushar says you're free, you MUST be scrubs. He doesn't even play anymore. :kitty:

Final trailer for this trip ;o

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iXNvMaSYKIQ

Ahahahahaha Dacidbro you look like such a tyrant. And Mike is so nice, you make him look like an asshole XD

How about scrub matches? Norcal's biggest Scrub vs. PNW's biggest scrub?

It's like bum fights, but these guys suck...

nm...that assumes you guys have someone who'd call themself a scrub like me ;)

YESSSSS NORCAL'S STUPIDEST CAT... REPRESENT! :vbang:

Count me in lol.

Oh yes and Rod's place will probably be the best then. I'll still contact Goryus to see what's up. We can go to SVGL on our way back up. We will still be needing setups for other games though.

How long are you planning to stay at Rods place?

So I assume that since the SVGL cab is kinda dying, we're gonna have the NorCal/PNW gathering after Rod's place at MGL? I only ask cause I won't be able to go to Rod's house.

The SVGL Cab has never let me down, and whenever requested the buttons have always been fixed, in my knowledge. o-o

PS That video is the first time me and Mike have ever been on the same team :eng101:

Ah, crap. No room for this Wasteland resident?

*sigh* Whatever. I would probably have spent most of the time annoying people, feigning interest in watching BB matches and indulging in the occasional "lol I'm free" round of GG anyway.

Have fun guys.

YESSSSS NORCAL'S STUPIDEST CAT... REPRESENT! :vbang:

Count me in lol.

Hey now, theres only room for one Crowned Prince of Scrubbdom and I gots the fancy hat! *Points at CT*

Hey now, theres only room for one Crowned Prince of Scrubbdom and I gots the fancy hat! *Points at CT*

I think after you watch me play, you would beg to differ. :v:

Have you SEEN me fight?

I'll tell you what Rin, I'll go drum up a few ranked matches, to warm up, then I'll throw one up for download. You go look at THAT and THEN tell me who's the prince...Hell I'll even let you throw it online to show off to all the Interwebs, so everyone can have a good laugh.

I don't know why Im on any list, I hate everyone in socal and I hate eating so BBQs r gay

lol, just assume if i know your first name you are a-ok.