Sign in to follow this  
Skye

BBCS II Loctest Discussion ~not "Complaining"~

Everyone's bad against a good Eddie, lol.

Also I don't think Ragna will go shit tier because of this. He just lost his herp derp combos, that's all. Now people are gonna have to learn to PLAY him, like how CS Jins had to adjust after the herp derp that was CT Jin.

Everyone's bad against a good Eddie, lol.

Also I don't think Ragna will go shit tier because of this. He just lost his herp derp combos, that's all. Now people are gonna have to learn to PLAY him, like how CS Jins had to adjust after the herp derp that was CT Jin.

actually a lot of characters in AC go toe to toe with eddie. hth.

the nature of the character design (double character and large/slow grappler) just fundamentally dont work well together. one will get raped, and trust me, its better the grappler gets raped.

Make Sledge like Hammerfall, give him a "Sledge Break," give him Slidehead.

...so yeah, just make him Potemkin basically. :lol:

you forgot normal moves that lead to combos if the other person tries to jump out and gets hit, and actual damaging bread and butters off safe oki pressure.

I love how everyone was just getting settled with the idea that Ragna =/= holy shit almost Bang/Litchi tier bullshit, and then he gets decimated in the loketest. funny shit.

Pot has stagger into Pot buster combos and comboable aerial Pot Busters. Imagine if Tager could combo into 360A, lol.

Though Pot busters have damage scaling, and Tager's throws don't.

Cool. Let's complain about Loke Test 1 for a new game about a character who received some buffs and some nerfs to make sure she doesn't become dumb.

Let's not complain about Litchi or Ragna, when Litchi lost all her mixup and Ragna lost all his EVERYTHING.

Yes, let's complain about gdlk characters being nerfed instead of shit characters being nerfed with no.

Tsubaki's buffs in no way make up for her shit nerfs.

Pot has stagger into Pot buster combos and comboable aerial Pot Busters. Imagine if Tager could combo into 360A, lol.

Though Pot busters have damage scaling, and Tager's throws don't.

that has very little to do with potemkin being good though.

I love how everyone was just getting settled with the idea that Ragna =/= holy shit almost Bang/Litchi tier bullshit, and then he gets decimated in the loketest. funny shit.

it's pretty funny, but you have to understand looking at it from a popularity angle ragna is probably really overpopulated and also extremely easy to just go out and be good with, so I can understand why they'd want to make him more unique as a character, but the way they're going is not the way they should be, and it's kinda silly to see it happen like that.

but I mean hey, a character based solely on rush who has bad zoning options and when he finally gets there has subpar mixup options? Yeah let's nerf his damage/oki and meter gain all in one go, as well as his good blockstring options.

Tager's pressure ends once you IB his 5A; the next move he gatlings into can be interrupted by normals. Literally everything he does after 5C is unsafe. It's just goofy.

you forgot normal moves that lead to combos if the other person tries to jump out and gets hit, and actual damaging bread and butters off safe oki pressure.

I made a post earlier about how he needs new lows for that very reason. And I think Gadget Finger was intended to provide safe oki pressure, but we all know how that turned out. CH 5A leads to 700 damage, and anti-air CH 5A leads to about 2000 if you maximize your damage, but they can tech out before you can put them into GF again.

Tager could use something like Pot's 2S. It would be nice not to have to be right on their sprite to hit with 2B>2C. Sure Sledge B can put you into position to hit with it, but landing that move, or even not getting punished for doing it is very difficult, and it whiffed on some characters.

Also, why does a combo after 3C do so little for Tager. Pot got decent damage off of Slidehead OTG combos. It wasn't insane damage, but it was good and setup another oki. It is not like 3C is amazing anyways, why not get some damage from it. I will be disappointed if they don't give him something in this patch, but not surprised.

My only opinion about BB that hasn't changed in time (and I had it since CT trailers) is that Tager should be remade into Potemkin.

When fighting Pot I always have to think, keep him in check with nets and trees (I play Test), and be permanently careful with my approach. With Tager it feels almost like flowchart gaming (Jump/run in -> jump/back out -> he whiffed? {yes -> jump in and punish} {no -> jump in and back out again}) boom, works on every Tager

I wouldn't even worry about it, i didnt want to really get into this discussion but do people remember last years loke tests? Some of the changes in the first one were REALLY extreme or didn't make the final cut (FRKZ 100 heat, jins 5B slow as fuck, Jin having 2 back to back swords as an ice swords are just a few examples) none of this is final, i don't think they're going to completely fuck ragna over, i mean wasn't rachel god in the first loke test only to become...yeah you know.

What is this. It's not like we are talking about Tager or Hakumen. Tao doubling Bang's damage?

Bang's new combos better do at least 3K no matter what they look like. No one deserves to be the next Rachel. Saying Bang can win by doing 2K 5 times cause his pressure is so good is just like saying Rachel can win by doing 2K 5 times cause her zoning game is so good. Personal opinion *puts on flame shield*

Her zoning game is good? :psyduck:

Litchi needed nerfs imo just damage wise.

6A can only be followed up with rced sux

4D slides, can only combo at corner not too great

better staffless gatlings. I hope we aren't going to rely on staffless litchi more than her with the staff. no real staff mix up, assuming her damage from riichi is still there, but thats it. kinda seems like she went back to CT litchi except her overhead cant follow up at all and tsubame's weaker. hopefully the next loktest litchi will be better.

also, huzzah for jin buff.

ツバキ 5BB>5CC>D風>D閃>5BB>エリアル>D翼>6C>槍翼 3500程度

3 stocks, 50 meter, 3.5k

:v:

I'd be fine with combos that do 1000 damage at max. As long as EVERYONE'S combos did that damage.

This.

This times a thousand.

Could someone translate this for me?

アラクネ火力減(6A>JCから6300程度)、JC下に薄く

I guess it says something along the lines of Arakune's j.C being weakened.